Author's Notes

I can't believe we've reached the end of this. I actually can't believe I decided to publish this book anywhere. That was definitely not the plan when I started writing it the summer of 2021. Then this story was supposed to just be something that I worked on when I was bored to entertain myself.

I'd like to thank all of you that has read this book. I appreciate every single one of you. Am also really grateful for the constructive feedback I've received as well as all other types of comments. I do read all of them, and some of them have really tested my restraint because I've wanted to answer with things that sort of spoils the story in different ways. 

This is the first book in this series, and though my aim is to make the different books (at least most of them) possible to read as standalones, I'm sure there are some things that you feel left wondering about. 

For instance, what's up with Rheseis and what happened to the golden apple from the prologue? Actually, I would love to hear thoughts on Rheseis 👀

Things you might wonder about will be answered as the series continues. Some you might already get, at least sort of, answers to in the next one. 

Speaking of the next one, my planned date to start releasing it is Imbolc, the Gaelic celebration that marks the beginning of spring, which is on the 1st of February. So stay tuned for volume 2: Crimson, the Witch of Night.

Blurb: 

Crimson's parents were killed by vampires when she was 6 years old. Because of that, she's sworn vengeance on all vampires and spends every night tirelessly hunting for vampires to kill. Lamech is the leader of the biggest vampire clan in the world. Since taking the leadership, he's worked without rest to stop vampires from killing to feed, as well as improve the bad reputation they have.

When the two meet, Crimson believes that Lamech has turned a teenage girl into a vampire and is determined to kill him. A determination that fades as she realizes he is her mate. Instead, she decides to never accept him.

As a vampire, Lamech does not feel the mate bond. He does, however, feel intrigued, worried, and confused by Crimson. He also knows that she's a danger to his kind and as such, he decides to lock her up until he's figured her out.

Crimson, the Witch of Night is now completed and can be found on my profile.

Stay blessed!

Elena

❤️