𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ ONE.

𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗘𝗥
𝟤𝟤

His middle is pronounced SOL-UH-MAE

𝗙𝗥𝗜. 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦; TISZA CRIB;𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟾 𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

"This virgin bitch playing hard to get like I ain't waiting to fuck and dip out on her ass." Scuba scoffed while staring at his 12 pro max phone screen.

Avantee looked away from the 65 inch tv screen over at Scuba and furrowed his eyebrows at him "You still chasing after bitches that's fucking for love? All these hoes in the world willing to drop them draw first night and you waiting on a virgin? Your ass is fried." Max told him while shaking his head.

Tisza scoffed while pouring wockhardt into the 2 liter Sprite bottle saying "Fried as hell. Them virgin bitches be freaked out til it's time to put dick in it and it's always blood and shit everywhere. Then they be clingy as hell too. Your ass is crazy."

Scuba sucked his teeth sitting up in his seat, leaning over his lap and placed his elbows on his knees still staring at his phone, replying "Virgin pussy is the best pussy."

"No the fuck it's not." Max looked at him like he was crazy "It's hoe pussy nigga."

Scuba waved him off "I don't want no tied ass pussy. You and the whole city done been up in that lil shit. I like my pussy fresh and un-invaded." 

Tisza shook his head scoffing "You got that one chief. I ain't fucking with them good girls. They way too clingy. We ain't compatible."

"Exactly." Avantee agreed while looking back at the basketball game "Hoes and cougars the best route for me."

Max started hissing "Ouuu cougar pussy be so good. Them grandmas be showing me exactly why they had 12 kids for Billy Earl ass back in 64'."

Tisza and Scuba both looked at them crazy "Y'all fucking old bitches? Y'all asses nasty. Old bitches got worms." Scuba said with a scrunched up face.

"Pussy be deeper than a wishing well. You niggas is out right disgusting. All of y'all." Tisza shook his head.

"Nigga you fuck broke bitches. Please get a grip on your own preferences before judging ours." Max said.

"For real." Avantee agrees "Every bitch you fucked, they is fucked out dude. You got your fair share of loose pussy too."

Tisza oldest sister, Louise walked into the living room shaking her head as she listened to their conversation "Y'all talk about absolutely nothing at all every time I'm around y'all. And y'all sound stupid as hell cause ain't no such thing as loose pussy."

The boys looked at Louise like she was crazy "Ain't no such thing as loose pussy? Ho please. You don't fuck pussy regularly like us so you don't know what's out there. Every girl pussy ain't the same." Tisza said.

"I know that dweeb. I'm a girl." She responded while staring at him with a bland look "And just like I know every girl pussy ain't the same, I also know it ain't no such thing as loose pussy."