𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ FORTY *LC*

Excuse any mistakes please

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗠𝗢𝗡. 𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟯𝗿𝗱,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤; 𝟷:𝟶𝟿 𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

Tamsyn stood in the middle of her living room floor, gulping down the water from her water bottle. It was a little after one in the afternoon and she finally felt good enough to come to her new house and get it in some type of order.

Her mom, Nikki, and Clair all came with to help her with situating the house. They've been working on separating everything by each room and cleaning since nine this morning.

Tee went to the hospital to see Max with his friends and took the kids along with him. Tamsyn bought the dogs but she left them outside in her backyard to keep them out of the way—Plus her mother was scared of them.

She took her main living room downstairs while her mother took the second living room upstairs. Clair worked on her bedroom while Nikki worked on the kitchen.

So far, she was done with the living room and was now checking on the others to make sure they were okay and putting things up to her liking. She closed her water bottle and sat it on the table beside the couch.

She headed to the kitchen and saw Nikki was drying the dishes she washed and putting them up in the cabinets. She looked around impressed by how fast Nikki cleaned and put everything away.

"You cleaned this out?" Tamsyn asked while walking over to her deep freezer.

Nikki glanced over her shoulder and nodded "Yeah. I cleaned everything out. Even the cabinets."

"Mmmmm." Tamsyn dragged, looking inside and saw it clean"I like your services. You want a tip?"

Nikki burst into laughter "Girl bye!"

Tamsyn smiled and chuckled as she turned toward the patio door and saw Daisy laid under the umbrella on the porch while Mojo and Minnie ran around the yard playing "I love how spacious this kitchen is. I hate these tile walls under these cabinets tho." She turned and headed over to her counter space and rubbed her hand across the white tiles.

Nikki continued drying and putting away dishes "Buy some of those wall coverings."

Tamsyn nodded "I'ma get some 3D wall panels."

"Oh that'll be real cute." Nikki agreed "Bring out this countertop."

Tamsyn nodded "Mmhmm. That's what I was thinking. You don't notice it at first because of this ugly ass shit right here." She pointed at the tile.

"Right." Nikki took a step back and nodded "These cabinets nice too."

"Righttt." Tamsyn looked at them "I like this lil spot. I know once I stay here, I ain't gonna wanna leave." She looked around her kitchen.

"Shoot. I don't want to leave myself." Nikki replied, earning a light chuckle from Tamsyn.

"TAMTAM?!" Clair yelled from upstairs,