𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ TWENTY-FIVE.

𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗘𝗥
𝟤𝟤

𝗦𝗔𝗧. 𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤; 𝟾𝙰𝙼 
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

Avantee stared irritably at Yasiel as he and Daisy both fought in the middle of his bedroom floor. It was the ass of morning and Tamsyn was cuddled up with him, chuckling at them fighting. Avantee was only mad tho because he was mid stroke balls deep in Tamsyn's shit when the two bust up in the room.

He could've sworn he remembered locking the door to prevent exactly this from happening.  

"Yasiel if you and Daisy don't get the fuck out of my room with that bullshit! Go fight in the living room!"

Yasiel nor Daisy paid him any mind tho. They continued to wrestle in the middle of the floor, entertaining Tamsyn fully. She was amazed to see the two year old play fighting with this big ass dog like that.

Avantee sucked her teeth, sitting up when the he saw the two paid him no attention. He got out of the bed, his shit just swinging and grabbed Yasiel by his arm and lifted him up while also grabbing Daisy's collar and walked them both to the door "The fuck on somewhere. Y'all cock blocking." He mumbled as he dropped Yasiel on the floor softly then stepped back and slammed his room door, locking it.

Tamsyn laughed and sat up, covering herself with the blanket "You just had your shit all out in that man's face."

Avantee shrugged as he walked over to the bed and stood in front of her "Nigga came out of my balls. Open your mouth."

Tamsyn grinned and shook her head "Nope. My mouth dry as shit."

Avantee gripped her chin, pulling her closer to him "It's finna be moist soon as you get to sucking. Just open it up."

"You know allis not fitting in my mouth." Tams frowned as she looked down at his dick.

"Focus on the tip. Stop acting like you never sucked dick before."

Tamsyn rolled her eyes as she grabbed his dick and stroked it a little "I never sucked a thick dick before."

"Well now you finsta. And you better eat it up too." He ran his fingers through her quick weave, feeling the tracks "You look so good with this hairstyle." He bit his lip.

Tamsyn smiled before dragging her tongue across his mushroom tip that covered in dry cum. He intently stared down at her as she shoved majority of his dick down her throat, gagging loudly. Avantee's stomach hallowed and his hands lifted, thrown completely off.

Tamsyn pulled back, tightly sucking the spit produced, from his shaft until she reached the tip. She spit on his tip while using both hands to stroke his shaft. Avantee remained silent as he watched her, waiting for her to show his some. He knew she had some nasty shit up her sleeve. He wanted her to bring that shit out already.

"We have to leave in 15 minutes because my flight leaves at 10:45 and I have to be at the airport by 9:15 just to check in." Tamsyn told him before shoving his dick back down her throat.

Avantee wasn't worried about her flight right now. He was too busy worried about his nut. The way she made his dick disappear and the tip of her nose touch his stomach, it made him want to cancel her flight for her and make her stay with him.