𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ TWENTY-ONE.

𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗘𝗥
𝟤𝟤

𝗦𝗔𝗧. 𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗧 𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤; 𝟷𝟷 𝙰𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

"Ay boy?! Getcha ass up!" Mr. Gene roughly shook Avantee out of his sleep.

Avantee jumped out of his sleep, his hand wrapping around his pistol like always. He jumped out of the bed, snatching his father up and holding the gun up to his face. Mr. Gene looked at this man like he done lost every sense he done had in his body.

"I KNOW LIKE FUCKING WELL YOU AIN'T GOT NO GUN POINTED IN MY FACE!" Mr. Gene snapped as he shoved Avantee onto his bed. He was used to Avantee jumping out of his sleep and looking crazy, But he ain't know he was doing all of THIS now.

Avantee stared at his father with a mug look. Mr. Gene returned the mug and they had the stare down until reality kicked in for him. He sucked his teeth while running his hands down his face "Man dad, what you waking me up all hard like that for? A nigga be getting kidnapped and shot at in my dreams. Can't be doing all of that."

Mr. Gene jerked his head back still looking at him crazy "Motherfucker I don't give a fuck if a nigga was tryna kidnap and shoot at your ass in the real world. You don't point no gun in my motherfucking face, nigga is you crazy?!"

Avantee sighed and blew out a deep breath as he ran his hands down his face "Man I'm sorry. Just don't be doing that man. I hate that."

"You gone hate when I knock your got damn head loose in this motherfucker! Getcho ass up! Come get this child! I'm about to go."

Avantee frowned as he picked his phone up from the stand and checked the time, ignoring the notifications on his screen "Where you finna go?"

"To mind my got damn business. Now get up!" Mr. Gene snapped as he turned with his walker and slowly headed to the door "I almost killed your dumb ass my fucking self."

Avantee sucked his teeth as he watched his father exit his room "You the one that was ready to die." He muttered under his breath as he unlocked his phone.

MADMAXX👹   45mins ago
🤔 you good bro?? I been calling your ass for the last 5 days now I'm finna pop up over that bitch when I get back to the city 

yeah I'm straight where you at?

TISZA🎯 2hours ago
tf you going through now nigga we been calling your ass for days now

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ a lot ... i'ma kick it with y'all later I got some shit to handle rn

SCOOB💻 3hours ago
Bitch is you alive???? You bet not had let that rude ass girl make you try to kys again bitch i'ma stomp on your grave if your soft ass dead!!

😂😂 yeah I'm alive dumbass I ain't tryna kms over her ass ik we getting back together soon she just being remedial rn

The sound of crying caused a sigh to escape from his mouth. He was having a hard time adjusting to having a kid around the house. He was so used to be being by his lonely with his dogs. He didn't like the way he was forced into fatherhood. He wanted to be there since his son birth, not pick up and act like he didn't miss the important things in his son's development.