𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ SIXTEEN

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗧𝗨𝗘. 𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦; 𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤;𝟸𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

"Wassup TikTok. Today is 818 day. Shoutout to the Met natives on here." Juicy paused to pose "It's 818 day today so that means, block parties after block parties. You already know ya girl gotta get glammed up so she can snatch some niggas today," Juicy stuck her tongue out "This is gonna be a get ready with me 818 edition. My cousin Clair in the back and my sister TamTam. Y'all say hey to my TikTok." Juicy held her phone above her head.

Tamsyn and Clair both looked up from their phones and waved "Heyy Ju TikTok." Tamsyn said.

Clair got up "What it do bitches! It's 818 day time to turn the fuck up!" She started twerking making Juicy start to twerk.

Tamsyn chuckled at them while shaking her head "Y'all are something else."

"My bitch can't twerk but we twerking for her!" Juicy walked over to Tamsyn and started twerking on her while still recording.

Tamsyn laughed as she slapped both their asses "AHH! AHH! AHH!" Juicy and Clair both yelled as they twerked.

"We'll catch y'all when we get to the hair store." Juicy stopped and posed then ended the video.

"I heard they be making money from TikTok. You better be making some money from that." Clair told Juicy as she grabbed her purse from the couch.

Tamsyn nodded in agreement as she answered the phone call from Max "Right. Hello? You outside?"

"Yeah. We coming up now." Max responded.

"Okay. I'm unlocking the door. Just come in." She climbed into her chair and unlocked the brakes.

"Aight." Max replied.

"AY GET MY BALENCIAGA'S O—" She heard in Max background before he hung up.

"We finna go y'all." She informed them as she wheeled towards the door.

"Aight. Let me go pee first." Clair said as she walked away while texting on her phone.

"Aight." Juicy went into the kitchen to retrieve her water bottle from the refrigerator.

Tamsyn grabbed her crossbody from the purse rack beside the door as she unlocked and opened the door. She placed the purse on before pulling the door all the way opened. She heard and felt him before she saw him. Tee walked past her door with Scuba and MJ arguing about what they were going to wear.

She frowned at the sight of him. She didn't know Max and Tisza were gonna bring him with them. She only thought them plus her two friends were going out to get prepared for the block party later on. Not the whole gang.

I don't know why she expected Tee's friends to separate her from him when they met her through him. Tamsyn was so self centered. Always has been.

"Did he even notice me?" She thought and instantly regretted it. Before he became out of her view, he glanced at her with a blank expression. Tamsyn quickly looked away from him.