𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ TWENTY.

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗧𝗨𝗘. 𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟱𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦; 𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤 ; 𝟹:𝟷𝟸 𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 

Tamsyn wheeled herself over to her front door at the sound of knocking. She unlocked it and pulled it open and stared at the woman who birthed her with a stank expression. After seeing her mother outside the other day, Maniah begged to sit down and have a talk with her. She declined the offer at first but Juicy was able to convince her to sit down and hear her mother out so here they were.

"Hey." Maniah lowly spoke as she stepped across the threshold carrying a black 40 tote coach bag.

"Hey." Tamsyn replied back, dryly "Hey y'all."

She watched two children follow in behind her. One being a boy no younger than five and a little girl that looked no older than three. She already knew off bat that they were siblings because the little girl resembled her just when she was a little girl. 

Maniah spun around when she didn't hear the two children greet Tamsyn back as she closed and locked the front door "Unt un. What I done told y'all? When you walk into somebody's house, you speak."

"Hey ma'am." The young boy spoke and wave.

"Heyyy." The little girl smiled and waved.

Tamsyn tight lip smiled as she waved to her brother but her lips spread when she looked at her little sister "Heyyy boo. You look cute." 

"Tank you."

"You welcome."

Maniah chuckled as she walked over to the couch "May I?" She pointed at the couch.

Tamsyn sighed and nodded as she followed them over to the couch "Yeah, go ahead." She replied.

She headed into the kitchen and retrieved two caprisuns and a water bottle. She also grabbed the variety box of chips off her snack stand then exited the kitchen. She rolled over to her siblings and gave them the juice pouches "I rarely eat chips so it's a a good mixture in here from the last box. Take whatever y'all want."

The two began to rummage through the box, picking out their favorite bag of chips. Tamsyn offered her mother the water bottle and the box of chips but she declined "I'm fine." Maniah told her.

Tamsyn nodded while pulling a bag of hot Doritos out, turned and sat the box on the table "Thank you nice lady." Her brother thanked her.

"Tank you lady." Her sister responded as well, stabbing her straw into the juice pouch.

Tamsyn chuckled at them "Y'all welcome."

"What's your name?" Her brother asked.

"Tamsyn. What's y'all's?"

"BG." "Phat momma."

Maniah sucked her teeth and sighed heavily, causing Tamsyn to chuckle a little "Tell her your real name like she did."