𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ THIRTEEN

𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗘𝗥
𝟤𝟤

𝗦𝗔𝗧. 𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟭𝘀𝘁,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦; 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖣𝖧𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤 ;𝟻:𝟺𝟿 𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

"Is my hair frizzing up? Is my top too revealing? I should've worn something else. I don't want them to notice my surgery scars." Tams turned and asked Avantee as he pushed her wheelchair up the driveway of his family home.

Avantee scanned the driveway seeing a multitude of familiar cars and hearing loud music and yelling coming from the backyard. When Tams asked her million and two questions, he looked at her while Max replied to her "You straight twin. You don't look bad."

Avantee stared at the bone straight middle part she rushed to do and the Kyanite skims tank and shorts set, ignoring the feeling of her anxiety. That's so weird how I can feel her anxiety. Everything with her is weird actually. "You're fine Boog. Relax cause I can feel your energy and you bringing mines down." He replied as he stopped at the end of the driveway that lead into the backyard.

He had to lift her chair back and carefully roll her over the rocks "How you feel her energy?" Tisza asked with a scrunched up face.

"Apparently he can read my mind too." Tams looked up at Tisza.

"I don't know how either." Avantee shrugged a little as they walked around the corner of the house into the massive backyard and saw majority of his momma side of the family out there partying.

The sight of the backyard being covered in a large mass of women, made Tams stomach drop a little. She was nervous, scared even. She didn't expect to see this many people here. Last time she hung around them as a group in a public setting, it wasn't too many people.

A nervous feeling rushed through Avantee again, making him reach out and grab Tams neck and pull her head back to look at him "Relax Boog. For real."

Tams nodded, eyes filled with worry "I'm trying."

Avantee bend over and gave her a kiss, damn near swallowing her face "Don't try, do it." He said when he pulled away then pecked her lips again, and let her neck go.

Tams smiled as she wiped the smear lip gloss from the corners of his lips "Okay."

"AHHH!" Avantee rolled low hooded eyes due to weed over to the scream and saw Nikki heading in their direction "Y'all are late!" She yelled, pointing an accusing finger at them.

Avantee sucked his teeth and scrunched his face up "Late my ass! The life of the party is here!" Tisza yelled back.

"Exactly. At least niggas showed up." Max agreed staring at a girl sitting in a chair across the yard "Ay Tee?" He tapped Avantee arm repeatedly not knowing he was already looking at him.

Avantee smacked his hand away from his arm, mugging him "What nigga?"

"Who that is in the white?"

Avantee looked to where he was staring and scrunched his face up "My lil cousin man. She like 18 nigga."

Max sucked his teeth, instantly losing interest "The fuck the grown hoes at?" He looked around the backyard.

Avantee mushed his head "My family ain't no hoes."

Max side eyed him and Tisza scoffed out "Some nerve of you."

Max looked at Tisza with pursed lips "Exactly."

Tams caught on to what they were talking about and frowned "What the fuck that means?" She already knew what it meant. She just wanted to hear it from their mouths.