𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝟮 ☥∙

I don't feel like making a whole separate book. So shit this how we gone do this.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬 𝗢𝗡
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Hello?" Nikki answered her phone "On my way to get some oxtails, what you doing?"

"I'm with Tam, her momma and Clair Ashanti, what the fuck are you talking about?!" Nikki snapped, making Tamsyn brows furrowed and her head to turn to look at her.

"Are you good?" She mouthed when Nikki looked at her.

Nikki nodded with her face scrunched up "What? We finna go with my brother. What the fuck are you talking ab— you know what? Bye nigga." She hung up rolling her eyes.

"Who was that?" Tamsyn asked.

"My babydaddy. Pissing me off." She rolled her eyes.

Tamsyn head jerked back "Babydaddy? Girl you pregnant?"

"Five weeks." She replied.

"Lawdddddddd. You know Tee and Gene gone have a heart attack Nikki girl. What the world?"

"I know. That's why I'm not telling them until I'm wide and all outside. Shit. I might just wait until after I give birth to tell them for real."

"Well I'll be damned." Tamsyn shook her head "You pregnant, I'm pregnant. Gene gone leave this earth a smiling bastard."

Nikki and Clair burst into laughter "And is!" Nikki agreed "He gone be smiling ear to ear in that casket!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Where you been nigga?" Tisza asked Scuba as he sat down on the armrest of his chair.

"With my babymomma." Scuba replied to Tisza.

Tisza and Saks face scrunched up "Babymomma? I know like fucking well you ain't got no baby on the way." Tisza looked Scuba up and down "After all that shit you done did to them men daughters. You had the nerve to get somebody pregnant."

"Exactly. Your ass is crazy." Saks looked at Scuba crazy.

Scuba shrugged "I accepted my fate. I'ma love my child through whatever."

"Ashanti you and Teedy ain't shit for leaving me." Nikki frowned as she entered the door.

Tamsyn stopped laughing at Max and Tee when she heard Nikki say Scuba's first name. Her neck snapped towards the door quick "Nick! I know like damn welllllll!"

Tee nem stopped laughing and talking and looked between Nikki and Tamsyn "What's wrong?" Tee frowned as he sat up.

"Nikki, What the fuck girl?" Tamsyn looked at her crazy.

Nikki frowned as she walked near Scuba "I'm sorry but he doesn't want to hide it. He wants them to know."

Tisza jumped and gasped "Nicole Lufer!" He snapped at her when he realized.