𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ THIRTY-FOUR.

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗙𝗥𝗜. 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟵𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗦, 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗗𝗔;𝖧𝖮𝖳𝖤𝖫 𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖮𝖱𝖳; 𝟷:𝟷𝟸𝙰𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

TEXASBADDIES😜
TODAY 12:42 AM

is Avantee with you guys?

Where are y'all?

CLAIRITA🤩
No & we're at the tattoo parlor with Tis and Scuba. We're getting matching group tattoos 

MISSYELLIOT😻
🙄 wished you wasn't so busy crying over that unhinged ass man and bought your ass with us!

JUICYCOUTURE💋
😩right like please stop worrying about the problem with his unhinged ass

JUICYCOUTURE💋
Who fights their friend for nothing?? Just unhinged stop worrying about that nigga & come outside ho!

y'all are weird that's my man why wouldn't I be worried about him? I haven't heard from him in 7 whole hours and he was steaming hot when he left!

Just cause you ain't worrying about your man and cheating on him that doesn't mean I shouldn't worry and care about mines! We're on vacation and he's somewhere out here mad with no gun! Bitch anything could've happened to him!!

& Beautifa bitch you ALWAYS the problem when we go out anywhere that has alcohol involved so please STFU you the last bitch to be calling somebody the fucking problem & unhinged! Because you fight bitches for the SAME reason he fought his friend over.. NOTHING! TF outta here! Don't come for my man bitch!

MISSYELLIOT😻
Don't clock me bitch! Find your man! Ik where both of mines at!!

JUICYCOUTURE💋
You dtm!! If the nigga still out and hasn't came back to the suite yet, OBVIOUSLY he doesn't want to be bothered by your ass! TF! Ik I'm the problem but I wasn't THIS TIME! YOUR MAN was!!! Eat my ass lame ass ho!

Stop cheating on yours & Tisza fucks everything walking! I wouldn't claim or fuck his ass even if he was the last thing on earth slow ass bitch!!!

Beautifa bitch fuck you! Can't keep a man ass bitch!! You eat MY ASS WACK ASS BITCH!

CLAIRITA🤩
All of y'all dtm 😒😒

THEY came at me wrong wtf! All I asked was is he with y'all?? Like TF!! It was a yes or no question no need for all of that extra ass shit! Don't sit there and talk about him when you do the same shit he just did EVERY TIME we go out! Fuck wrong ha!

& Missy talking shit like she ain't getting married in a few weeks and cheating on her fiancé!!! TF OUT OF HERE! weirdos bro!  

JUICYCOUTURE💋
Bye bitch cause you and that unhinged ass nigga ruined the whole trip tf wrong with y'all?!

JUICYCOUTURE💋
Like TF y'all could've did that shit in Texas not while we on vacation'! That shit weird and inconsiderate to everybody around y'all!!