𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ THIRTY-THREE.

𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗘𝗥
𝟤𝟤

𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥. 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟴𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗦, 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗗𝗔;𝖧𝖮𝖳𝖤𝖫 𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖮𝖱𝖳; 𝟾:𝟺𝟸𝙰𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

It was early morning and the group were gathered on a party bus to start off their eight hour excursion. The group was currently leaving the resort to head to a helicopter pad to start the excursion off with a tour through the Grand Canyon.

Everyone was tired and was falling back to asleep except Tamsyn. Everybody else had hangovers or was still drunk. They only had about four hours of sleep and majority of them was only surviving off of water and air.

Tamsyn sat at the front of the bus between both Avantee and MJ. Avantee was still tired and drunk so he had his head in her lap with his legs stretched out and both arms wrapped around her waist tightly, trying to sleep the drunk out of his system. Tamsyn caressed his back and neck the entire time while strolling through her social media.

MJ slept with his head on her shoulder and she didn't mind it. She knew that if Avantee wasn't drunk and tired tho, MJ wouldn't've ever been as bold as he was to sleep on her shoulder. He was currently playing with fire. 

Tisza slept across from them with Missy balled up in his lap, passed out sleep as well. They were also being bold given her relationship status. Max and Juicy sat beside them also sleeping. Max was in the same position that Avantee was, with his face buried deep into the space between her thighs and stomach. 

Scuba and Clair were both sprawled out in the back on the other end of the couch Tisza nem were on. Scuba head was resting on her stomach while she rested her head on a pillow that so happened to be on the seat. Vin was balled up in a fetal position. The tour guides remained towards the front of the bus, minding their business and talking about the tour.

Tamsyn looked up down at Avantee when she felt him moving around. His phone was currently vibrating in his pocket and he didn't want to answer it. He knew it was Yasiel's bad ass calling him to bother him. He ain't wanna see his face until the day he had to go home. 

"Stink?" Tamsyn lowly called, while gently caressing his face.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Answer your phone. It's probably dude."

"That's why I'm ignoring it."

She chuckled a little "Boy answer the phone for my young nigga. He misses you."

He sucked his teeth and pulled his phone out of his pocket, opening his eyes to read the second incoming FaceTime call from Yasiel. He answered his phone, sitting up a little "Daddy!" Yasiel yelled soon as he saw him "What you doing?"

"Enjoying my break from your bad ass. What you want?"

Yasiel scrunched his face up "You not miss me?"

Avantee grinned a little. He couldn't deny his mini me even if he tried. He was just like him "A little bit. What you doing? You just woke up?"

Yasiel head jerked back "A little bit? The world?"

Avantee and Tamsyn started laughing at him. He was a trip "You know I miss you man. Why you acting like that?"