𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ TWENTY-SIX.

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗙𝗥𝗜. 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖳𝖤𝖤'𝗌 𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤; 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟹 𝙰𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

"Ain't no sense in fronting when you know I got a thing for you. Ain't no other girls in mind it's me and you baby I love you. Used to be the kind of nigga never wanna settle down. Cause you changed me baby!" Tamsyn loudly sung along to You Changed Me by Jamie Foxx and Chris Brown, cooking breakfast for the entire house.

Her and Tee were leaving in a little while to go on their special weekend date Tee planned for them. Daisy had her pups while she was away in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Tee convinced Tis, Scub, Max and Nikki to stay at his house for the weekend to babysit the pups and Yasiel.

Nikki and Juicy both were in the kitchen with her helping her cook and singing along to the r&b tunes as well. Daisy laid by her dog table with two of the pups feeding from her. She birthed six on this kettle and Tee already sold two, it was four left running around the house. They planned on keep one for Yasiel and giving another one to Nikki and Mr. Gene.

Yasiel was in the dining room laying under the table with two more pups, playing a game on his IPad while the boys were in the living room playing the game. Tamsyn nodded along to the loud music as she cut up a pancake into small pieces and placed them on a toddler plate for Yasiel. Afterwards, she placed some tater tots on the plate as well then slid the plate to Nikki so she could add more food on it.

She began to plate Tee's plate, putting large portions of everything that was cooked onto the plate "ALEXA, PAUSE!" She yelled rinsing out a cup "Teetee baby?!"

"Yes Boog?!" Tee immediately replied.

"What do you want to drink?!"

"Lemonade mixed with tea!"

"A Arnold Palmer nigga?" Tisza asked him.

"The fuck up. Always you trying to correct somebody. Ugly ass nigga." Tee went off on him, making their friends laugh at them.

"This why we need to get back balanced so we could talk in our heads again. All up in our business." Tamsyn thought while pouring Tee's drink.

"Yasiel what you want to drink?" Tamsyn asked him, seeing Nikki finished plating his food as was now making a new batch of pancakes.

He didn't reply to her. He kept his attention on his IPad "Give him some of that KoolAid. Water it down tho because Max let the bag slip making that sweet ass shit." Nikki told her while adding chocolate chips to some of the pancakes.

Juicy chuckled while making the three of them parfaits "For real. I told him that was enough sugar, he talm bout I need my foot gone by time he finish his cup."

Tamsyn grabbed the KoolAid out of the refrigerator chuckling "Get on my damn nerves."

"Mines too." Nikki agreed.

She poured Yasiel some juice in his cup with the straw connected, watering it down a little like told. She then stuck a toddle fork into the eggs then picked it up and slowly walked out of the kitchen, into the dining room "Hm Yasiel." She sat the food on the table.