𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ TWENTY-SEVEN.

All y'all lil haired🖕🏾 i'ma stop asking y'all shit

𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗘𝗥
𝟤𝟤

𝗙𝗥𝗜. 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖲; 𝟻:𝟷𝟿 𝙿𝙼 
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 

"Alright Avantee, what the fuck is going on? Why the fuck are we in the woods?" Tamsyn looked around with a mug on her face. 

Avantee chuckled as he backed up, parking under some trees "Relax Boog."

Tamsyn frowned and stared at him. She didn't like how none of this was going, but she trusted Avantee... a little bit "Teetee are we camping?" She looked around and saw the charcoal grill in the distance. It was also some long pieces of wood lined up around the grill.

Avantee nodded while staring at her. He was trying to catch her initial reaction. Tamsyn smiled as she continued to look around "Oh my god. I'm scared. What if the wildlife get me?" She looked at him.

Avantee shook his head "Ain't nothing out here." He opened his door and the trunk then got out of the truck.

Tamsyn stayed inside, turning to watch him remove things from the trunk "Yeah okay. I'm not sleeping in the tent. You on your owns."

Avantee pushed the right corner of his purse lips up "We both know that's a lie. You gone be more scared in here by yourself than in the tent with me."

She narrowed her eyes at him "You don't know me."

Avantee placed everything he needed to set up on the ground while nodding "I know you Tamsyn. You is me."

Tamsyn scoffed and turned around mumbling under her breath "What you had said?" Avantee questioned, picking the tent up.

"Nothing!"

"Oh okay. Getcho ass out and help me."

She scoffed "Tuh." She crossed her arms "I told you you on your owns Jimmy."

Avantee shook his head and began to set the tent up. It was a large SUV attachment waterproof tent that fit up to 10 people. Avantee spent about an hour building it by himself. By time he had it all together, Tamsyn got out of the car and slowly walked into the tent, looking around.

"This is big."

Avantee ignored her, tossing the air mattress box at her feet "Pump that up." He tossed bags full with blankets and pillows near her "I'm not doing all the work."

Tamsyn made a stank face grabbing the box and began to pull everything out of it "My bad folks."

Avantee started setting string lights on the inside and the outside of the tent. He then went along to set up a solar light right along with a shower tent connected with a toilet tent. After setting up the lights and the tents, he went back inside the tent and paused, looking around it.

Tamsyn blew up the large king size mattress with a headboard then made it with the blankets and pillows. She then laid the extra blankets on the ground then blew up the inflatable couch and set up the projector.