𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ THIRTY-ONE.

𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗘𝗥
𝟤𝟤

𝗦𝗔𝗧. 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟯𝗿𝗱,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤;𝟽:𝟸𝟷 𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

Avantee pulled Scuba's hellcat into his driveway, parking it in front of his truck "This ho is crazy." Scuba shook his head seeing Karlie sitting on the porch with her twins, waiting patiently for Avantee to get home.

Avantee turned the car off, grabbing his gun and phone as he exited the car. He let the seat down for MJ to climb out the back "I'll show a bitch crazy." He muttered as he walked around the car, placing his items into his hoodie pocket.

"HEY TEE?!" Shannon called from across the street.

Avantee turned to look at her "Wassup Shan?!"

"Can you tell Tamira that it's time to come in!"

Avantee nodded as he back peddled up the driveway beside Scuba "I gotchu! I think her and Tams still cooking! She gone walk her over after they finish!"

"Alright that's fine!"

He turned and instantly mugged Karlie as she stood up, holding her twins in her arms. He took in the expensive outfit all three wore and couldn't help but to roll his eyes "Gold digging bitch."

"What the fuck are you still here for Karlie? You not coming in my house and you not seeing my son."

"He's my son too Avantee!"

"You don't even love nor care about him! If you did, you wouldn't've gave me your fucking rights! Just cause you his mother, that doesn't mean I have to let you see him because you pop up demanding to see him! You don't have no rights to him. You not even supposed to be in contact with him still!"

Karlie huffed as she holster one of the babies up in her arm "I don't care! I want to see him so go get him now!"

"No! How the fuck you even in the states right now?! You ain't got no fucking visa!"

"My husband's yacht! Go get my son out of that house with that bitch you got playing mommy to him!"

"She ain't playing." Scuba defended as he bypassed her and unlocked the front door with the key.

"You embarrassing yourself right now." MJ shook his head as he walked by her as well and stood on the porch, blocking the door.

"You look and sound fucking stupid! You told me you didn't want shit to do with him AND to find a better woman to take care of him!"

"I WANT TO SEE MY SON!"

He walked past her and yelled "GO AWAY!" In her face.

"Lemme see my fucking son!" She pushed past him and MJ, rushing into the house "YAYA BEBE MANMI ISIT BEBE!"

Before Avantee could react, Yasiel came running full speed to the door "MOMMYYY!"

Karlie smiled as she squatted to his level "Hiii bebe! Mommy missed you!"

Before Yasiel could run into her arms, Avantee snatched him up and held him "You seen him now get the fuck out!"