𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ EIGHTEEN.

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗙𝗥𝗜. 𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟭𝘀𝘁,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦; 𝖣𝖮𝖶𝖭𝖳𝖮𝖶𝖭; 𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟾 𝙰𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

"I don't fuck with you Max. Because why didn't you tell me Avantee was married?" Tamsyn answered the phone.

"Guide damnnnn Twinnn. A nigga just called to check up on your physical therapy session today and you mad at me about some shit that ain't even had nothing to do with me. That is crazyyyy." Max dragged.

Tamsyn huffed as she watched Beatrix gather the exercise tools she needed for in home therapy from one of her therapeutic assistants "Nah. Fuck that. That's your boy, you knew his wife and y'all was buddy buddy with me knowing y'all probably was buddy buddy with his wife too. Just playing both sides." She rolled her eyes "Y'all all lame as fuck for real."

"What? Wait a minute! First of all, I never liked his wife. So that buddy buddy shit is an assumption. That's Tee business tho! You can't be mad at me cause I ain't tell you his secrets. Them his secrets not mines. You fucking him not me. How the hell I'm wrong? Y'all kept saying y'all was locked in. Niggas thought y'all was deadass locked in locked in. Like he told you some real shit, type shit."

Tamsyn shook her head as she looked around outside with a frown on her face. Her feelings were beyond hurt and her mind been racing with mixed thoughts of hers and Tee's the last couple of days. She couldn't think straight for shit right now.

"Avantee never go into deep conversations with me about his life at all. Like everything's always surface level with him. He always made everything about me but then get mad when I start making shit about me. It's like he the only one that can make it about me. Like I can't make it about myself—I don't even know how to explain it. The shit is complicated as fuck. Then soon as I try to make it about him, he deflects and try to switch back to me. Like what the fuck?" 

Max shook his head "Can't lie. I half understand what you tryna say but i'ma think about what you said and try to make it make sense to my understanding cause obviously you don't do well with your feelings."

Tamsyn shrugged "Yeah. That's your best bet. Cause I literally don't know how to explain what I'm tryna say."

"It's cool Twin." Max assured "But nahhhh tho. Tee deadass wrong for not telling you he was married. I deadass thought this whole time you been knowing. I'ma be honest tho, I forgot the nigga was married for a second too."

Tamsyn face scrunched up "How the fuck do y'all forget about a whole wife?"

"Because she left him soon as they got married and when she did, the nigga dead ass tried to end it all. TWICE. Like you can't blame him for not wanting to remember the bitch that made him want to end it all."

Tamsyn frowned at the information. She didn't know all of that happened "Wait, what? He tried to kill his self?"

"Bro yessss. She had my mans out this bitch tripping. Nigga was in and out of jail and some more shit bruh. She fucked my nigga up big time. It took us three whole years just to get him back to normal. Soon as he started getting back to himself, he met you. Shit all crazy gang."