𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ SEVENTEEN.

𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗘𝗥
𝟤𝟤

𝗧𝗨𝗘. 𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦; 𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖶𝖭 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪𝖤; 𝟽:𝟹𝟽 𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 

"Damn my nigga you tripping! We could've been superstars! Remember when we was jacking cars! Now it's not safe for you! You switched like a pussy lil bitch!" Tams and her friends drunkly sung with Max and MJ.

It was a humid summer evening on the city's south side. It was a alot of people out and crowded so it was hot as shit. Avantee and his friends stood by and sat on a park bench, vibing with the flow of things.

Avantee sat in Tams wheelchair while watching her turning up on Vin back. She was clearly drunk cause she was unusually turnt up. He looked around his surroundings every once in a while, as always. He was high and paranoid by all the random bodies standing around and in front of him. He didn't like when he was around a bunch of people while in the state he was in. It made him feel like he was at a disadvantage.

"Nah bitch! That shit landed on 5! That's my win!" Saks snapped snatching his money from Vin's hand. Some of the guys were playing craps on the bench behind them.

Avantee turned to look at them when they got louder "Ay?!" He yelled, grabbing Scuba attention "Get me on the next game!"

"Tis on the next game!" Scuba nodded at Tisza and their homeboy Harvey talking to three girls.

Avantee looked at them then looked away to find his aunt and cousins. They walked off ten minutes ago and ain't been back yet. "Hm." A manicured hand held out a blunt in front of him.

He grabbed the blunt while looking up at Bunny. He mentally rolled his eyes at the sight of her "This your blunt?" He asked as he wiped the lip gloss off.

She shook her head and walked off pointing at Weez standing not too far from them talking to some nigga. He hit the blunt before yelling "WEEZ GET OUT THAT NIGGA FACE BEFORE I TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

Weez turned and mugged him "SHUT THE FUCK UP TEE!" She snapped.

Avantee started laughing as he stood and headed over to the picnic table and sat on it, placing one foot on the seat and left his other foot on the ground "Who is that on Vin back?" Avantee stopped smiling when he heard one of his homies ask Saks about Tamsyn.

"That's Tee girl." Saks replied without looking away from the dice game.

Avantee looked over at Vin and saw Tamsyn recording her and Vin rapping the lyrics to who want smoke. He looked away from them when she turned to look at him. He hit the blunt then tapped Shaunice shoulder and held it out for her to grab "This Weez blunt." He nodded at Weez now being pulled away from the nigga she was talking to by Tisza.

"Y'all always cock blocking!" Yani yelled at Tisza.

"I'm cock blocking til that nigga she fucking on come shoot up my crib cause she wanna play with him!" Tisza snapped back at her as he pushed Weez over to the bench and made her sit beside Avantee's foot "Sit your ass still and stay out these niggas faces. Whoop your ass out here Weez. Stop playing wimme!"

"I'm older than you!" Weez tried to get up but Tisza and Avantee both pushed her back down.

"Don't nobody give a fuck about age. I'm stronger than you." Tisza pointed in her face.

She slapped his finger out of her face "The fuck on somewhere Tishon!"

Avantee looked away from them when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked behind him and damn near fell out "Hi Vantee." His ex smiled and greeted.