𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ THIRTY.

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗦𝗔𝗧. 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟯𝗿𝗱,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖳𝖤𝖤 𝖢𝖱𝖨𝖡;𝟹:𝟶𝟺 𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

MYBDM🫶🏽
TODAY 2:45 PM

we should be otw back to the city by 6 y'all straight?

okay and yes we're outside playing with Ya remote car rn

You found some batteries for that thing? I was preventing opening that 🙄
HAHA

He gone be driving that shit all through my got damn house 😒 probably try to run Mojo over with the mtf and everything
HAHA

You ain't shit 😂😂😂we went to buy some and got myself one so we could race them

In his defense, Mojo always fucking with him!

My nigga Mojo just be getting his licks back cause Ya be terrorizing his ass when Daisy ain't in the house
HAHA

🙄don't you lie on dude like that cause no he do not!

You be sleep when I let Daisy out in the morning 😂😂😂 he definitely do you can check the house cameras

I would tell you ask Minnie Spot and Copper but they can't talk 😂😂😂
HAHA

😭😭😭

"Haha. Yours flipped." Yasiel teased as he drove his monster truck in circles at the end of the driveway.

Tamsyn locked her phone and placed it in her sweat pants pocket "You knocked mines over while I wasn't paying attention!" 

Yasiel shrugged as he drove his car into the street "Pay tention' lady."

Tamsyn mushed his head with a small chuckle "Oh forget you dude."

Tee and his friends went down to Houston early this morning to help Saks move his things down there and get settled in. They offered for Tamsyn to ride along with them just to ride but she opted to stay home and spend time with Yasiel and the dog. She wanted to take the few hours to create a strong and healthy bond between them because she was gonna be in his life for a long time. She was also curious to see what his behavior would be without his father present.

Although they bonded when Tee was around, she wanted to prove to Tee that she was capable of being alone and taking care of him without him. During this time, she was attempting to gain his full trust around his son alone. She also wanted the experience because she planned to have children with him in the near future.

As he drove in circles in the street, Yasiel smiled and jumped. Tamsyn crashed her pink monster truck into his, knocking it over. "HAHAAA!" She teased as she drove hers away "I gotchu backkk!"

"I GETCHU BACK!" Yasiel yelled as he ran down the driveway to get his truck.

Tamsyn chuckled and followed behind him, driving her truck up into the driveway "We gone see. Don't run into the street dude! Let me get it!"