𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ TWENTY-EIGHT.

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗦𝗨𝗡. 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟭𝘀𝘁,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖲; 𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟿 𝙰𝙼  
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

"Hii stink." Tamsyn smiled, recording him.

Avantee stared at her, chest heaving as he gulped down an entire bottle of water. He was rejuvenating after the second round of sex with her.

Tamsyn's smile grew wider as she zoomed in on his face "His nasty ass. Letting my coochie juice drip off his chin like that."

Avantee placed the top back on the now empty bottle burping loudly "Scuse' me. You to talk about me. You look just as nasty."

Tamsyn turned the camera, observing the semen he spilled across her face a few minutes ago "I don't know. I kinda like it. It's a cute look." She started rubbing it in.

Avantee scrunched his face up "Why are you rubbing the shit in like it's lotion? You is freaked out dawg."

Tamsyn continued to rub it in "You like it! I don't know why you're complaining! I just wanna chill with your kids for a while!"

Avantee sighed deeply to avoid laughing "Tamsyn man stop rubbing that shit in your face and clean it off." He grabbed the baby wipes from off a table and tossed it near the bed but came up short and they landed on the couch instead.

She stopped rubbing it and stuck her finger in her mouth, sucking the semen off "It taste good." She looked down at the semen covering her body and recorded it "Look what I made him do. He ain't never leaving me." She stuck her tongue out, spreading her legs open to record the mess they made between her legs"Put these legs on his head now he like tall women." She sat up then got out of the bed, recording herself twerking.

"Yes I got a man if I don't like who asking." She stuck her tongue out holding the camera higher for a better angle. 

Avantee stared at her while shaking his head "She's insane." He walked over to her and grabbed the camera from her "Gimme this."

She turned and started laughing at him recording her face with a disappointed smile "Why do you look like that?"

He stared at her face in amusement "You the first woman I've ever fucked to just wear my sperm on your face like a face mask bruh. Wipe this shit off your face for real. You done went too far with this one."

"My fault big folks. I'm scaring the hoes?"

Avantee laughed recording himself now "Yes you are. This is crazy. I can't believe I got this freaky shit in 4K."

Tamsyn chuckled and grabbed the baby wipes from the couch and began to wipe her face "I can. We're gonna look back at this and laugh."

Avantee hummed in response while staring at himself making light skin faces in the camera "I love my momma and daddy to death for making a nigga this fine." He rubbed his hand over his durag, tilting his head, observing each side of his face.

Tamsyn walked over to him, still cleaning off her face. She stood in front of him, leaning on him while staring at the both of them in the camera"I love them too."