𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ☥∙ THIRTY-EIGHT.

𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠
𝟤𝟤

𝗙𝗥𝗜. 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟯𝟬𝗧𝗛,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦;𝖳𝖤𝖤'𝖲 𝖢𝖱𝖨𝖡; 𝟽:𝟸𝟸 𝙿𝙼
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

"I don't think he's still mad. He did say something about me not beating his ass so he definitely did something he wasn't suppose to." Tamsyn lied in bed on FaceTime with Clair eating a variety of sweets "I'ma knock his head loose when he comes in here."

"You gone have to stop beating on that man bitch. We all saw how he whooped MJ's ass in front of that got damn hotel." Clair said with a serious expression "I don't want him knocking your head loose like he did that man now. Especially while you pregnant."

"I know it." She sighed eating a caramel cube "He just be asking to get smacked up sometimes tho."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean beat on him. He got some shit of aunts and girl cousins bitch. Me and you can't fight over fifteen bitches on our owns. We gone have to t-shirt some of them bitches and I don't want him nor Shaun t-shirting us next bitch!"

Tamsyn burst into laughter "No for real tho! It's an army of their asses! I wish my uncles settled down like my daddy and Tyty and had fucking kids! We could've had an army with us too! I'm mad as fuck Honey was my only cousin." She shook her head. "Having a lot of cousins would've went well for shit like this."

"Exactly. I got all boy cousins and I don't want them into no shit behind me. Me and Beautifa deadass the only girls out of all of my cousins."

Tamsyn scoffed "Honey dead ass was my only cousin shawty. My momma ain't got no siblings neither. My dad had all them brothers and none of them but Tyty had kids and still don't! They're so useless!"

"Meezy and Missy aunt had a baby bitch."

"A baby." Tamsyn waved her hand hearing the front door open "I'm talking about adults. Who the hell is that yelling?"

"You right and some of the fiends arguing out here." Clair nodded looking around her surroundings "I missed being out here. Atlanta is not a real place bitch, I swear I love this unhinged ass city."

"I want to visit there one day." Tamsyn said while watching Ya walk into the room carrying a drink tray from McDonald's "Heyyy big man. I haven't seen you all day." She smiled and sat up.

"Hey TamTam. Hm. Daddy say this for you." He held the drink tray out.

Tamsyn grabbed it from him smiling still "Thank you." She sat the tray on the table beside the bed then hugged him "Ughhhh. You been good while you were out with your daddy today?"

Ya nodded as he reached over and pointed at the airhead chewys "Mmhm. I good today. Can I have some?"

Tamsyn picked the candy up and opened them and poured some of them into his small hand "You better not be lying or i'ma take my candy back."

"I not lying." Ya turned to look at the door "Daddy? Tell her I good today!"

She looked up at Tee and Tamira walkinginto the room, turning the light on. She narrowed her eyes him, seeing the scared look on both of their faces "Why y'all look like that?"