Mpreg

The whole family was at Hyunsung's house for dinner. Hyunjin and Jisung has an announcement to make. Hyunjin was nervous thinking what his family will say but Jisung assured him that everything will be okay.

"Attention everyone! Jinnie has something to say to you!" Jisung tapped his fork on his wine glass.

Hyunjin gulped and looked up at his family who were looking at him with eager eyes. "I... am pregnant."

Silence.

"That is why you are getting so fat recently!" Jeongin laughed.

"APPA!"

"Calm baby calm." Jisung said stroking his head.

"Yah Jeongin shut up don't say that. But Hyunjin that is great!" Chan hugged Hyunjin.

Everyone joined in the hug congratulating him. Hyunjin was relieved.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Hyunjin was looking at himself in the mirror while holding his baby bump.

"I am getting so fat lately 😭 Soon you will leave me and go for a skinny girl."

"Come on I will not." Jisung said looking at his phone.

"Why are you still with me?!"

"Because I love you?"

"You shouldn't love a far ugly monster like me 😭"

Jisung put his phone down and looks at Hyunjin with a "really?" Face.

"Come here sit here." Jisung moved aside to make space for Jinnie on the bed.

"What is it?"

"Listen to me. You are not ugly. Don't you ever say that again. You are the most beautiful man on earth and that will be permanent forever. Remember when I had a huge crush on you in high school?"

"Yeah..." Hyunjin smiled remembering those days.

"I used to think, 'I love Hyunjin so much, but he would probably not wanna seen by an ugly loser like me. Because he is so beautiful and sexy he is totally out of my league.' I still feel that now. I think that how can a loser like me have such a beautiful husband. You are so beautiful you make me feel ugly."

Hyunjin wiped his tears. "Shut up you are not ugly at all."

"Neither are you. And in my eyes you will never be ugly. Did you really think that I would pick another woman who probably has a fake plastic body over my beautiful husband who has sacrificed his beautiful body and has paid the price of bearing my kids?"

(I am getting emotional)

Hyunjin started crying again. "I love you."

"I love you too. And don't ever say that you are ugly ever again 😾. Boys wanna be with you and girls wanna be you."

Hyunjin chuckled and kissed Jisung.

THE END.