Chapter 72

I am so sad rn I was drawing Felix again (Ik I drew him countless times before but I just love drawing his frecklesss) and after drawing and colouring in the majority of the drawing I find that the proportions are all off and now it looks like trash 😭😭😭.

Anyways here's another boring filler chapter for y'all. I really cannot come up with good ideas at this point except for what the Christmas celebration will be like. I am just writing scenes inspired from other things I have seen.

The Christmas celebration chapter will be either on Christmas Eve or Christmas.

Anyways.

-------

Jeongin woke up early in the morning and decided to look outside the window in his room of the cabin.

From there he could see a park where people were hanging out with their kids and pets.

His eyes fell upon three people. He could hear them quiet clearly because they were yelling at each other.

A woman approached two people who were kissing each other.

"How dare you?! With my sister?!" The woman turned the man around and slapped him.

Jeongin widened his eyes and immediately went to get Hyunjin. Hyunjin came back with him.

"Hyung hyung look at them!"

"Are they fighting?!" Hyunjin asked in an excited tone.

"Yes yes! That guy and that girl in the red sweater were dating. And that girl in the green coat is the red sweater's sister! And guess what? Red sweater found green coat kissing the guy."

Hyunjin gasped. "Oh my god that is so crazy!"

"I know right?! Come let's see what happens next!"

They brothers watched them eagerly.

(Who needs a T.V anymore?)

"How could you?! I thought you loved me! And I loved you so much!"

"Baby I can explain! You see I just tripped and-"

"Is he dumb?!" Hyunjin asked.

"I know right?! What kind of excuse is that?!"

"Eonni... There is one more thing you should know..."

"What now?!"

"I am pregnant... With his child."

Hyunjin, Jeongin and the red sweater gasped together.

"How could you do this to me...?"

"Oh my god I feel so bad for her..." Hyunjin said.

"Me too. That guy is a complete jerk."

"And so is the green coat. She is such a bitch."

"Exactly. I feel so grateful to have Felix as my husband. He loves me so much and is so loyal to me. I promise to be the same to him. And I am so grateful to have you as my brother as well."

"Aww me too~" Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Jeongin's shoulder and kissed his head.

(This is officially my most favourite photo till now 🥺❤️)

"Oh. My. Goodness. These two creatures hug too?" Chan entered the scene. "So today on the Discovery channel we found out that these two constantly fighting animals can actually show affection to each other."

"Appa come on!"

"Breakfast is ready. Felix made food for us!~" Chan said in an excited tone.

During breakfast, everyone was talking to each other.

Chan was talking to Changbin about college, Minho was just clinging to Seungmo, Jeongin was complimenting Felix's food.

After dinner finished Jeongin grabbed everyone's attention and told them about the little "soap opera" he was watching.

After hearing the drama, Jisung remembered that time when he stole Hyunjin from Seungmin. Seungmin even looked at him while Jeongin was telling the story, as if reminding him of that.

"I-I will just go use the washroom real quick."

Jisung got up and went away.

"Felix hyung, that incident taught me how lucky I am to have you as my husband. I love you so much and I promise to be a loyal and loving husband to you forever." Jeongin smiled and kissed Felix.

"Thank you baby~" Felix kissed Jeongin's forehead.

"My hands feel so cold right now...." Jeongin said rubbing his hands together.

"Oh no baby you can take my gloves." He took them off his hands and held the teeny meeny gloves to Jeongin with his sunshine smile.

Jeongin smiled and held his hands which were holding the glove and kissed them. "No it's okay hyung."

Seungmin entered the room Jisung went to instead of going to the washroom.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Seungmin asked.

"N-Nothing..."

"Yeah right. What is it?" Seungmin sat beside Jisung.

"I just remembered how I stole Hyunjin from you. I feel terrible again."

"Oh come on I said it was okay. Plus I don't even care about it anymore I found Minho hyung and I love him."

"But still I am your brother I should have helped you. And now I think Hyunjin and you would have been a much better looking couple."

"What do you mean?"

"You are tall, good looking and slim like Hyunjin. You could be the perfect attractive couple. And here's me, way below you guys. I feel like I don't deserve someone as pretty as Hyunjinnie. But you both could have been perfect together."

"Where is this coming from? No seriously where is it coming from? I am not the one Hyunjin chose to date, marry and have children with, am I? He loves you very much. He doesn't care about how you look."

"Yeah right."

"And who told you that you are not attractive?! I'll fight him right now! You are more attractive than you think okay?"

"Thanks." Jisung smiled.

"Now let's go back out there. Christmas is not the time to hate yourself or each other."

THE END.