Satisfaction to y'all

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE DAY IS HERE HAHAHA.

Y'all will know what I am talking about.

And I am gonna add some extra nonsense to make this longer.

----

It was just a normal day, Jisung was talking to someone on his phone while sitting on the couch, Seongjin was sitting beside him and drawing his beautiful eomma with crayons (fridge-worthy) and Hyunjin was vacuuming the living room.

"I am just so sick and tired of that Baldy CEO ruining my life!" Jisung told his friend over the phone. "I tell you I will not let anyone take control over me! I swear I will quit this job if he keeps treating me like trash! I am my own man and I will do what I want! Nobody can tell me wha-"

"Lift your feet up." Hyunjin said.

"Didn't you hear?! No one can control me!"

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing sir." Jisung said in a small voice.

"Lift your feet up!"

"Yes sir." Jisung lifted his feet up.

"Hihihihi appa got scolded."

Jisung glared at his son and resumed talking on the phone.

The doorbell rang and Hyunjin turned off the vacuum cleaner.

"I swear to God no one does anything in this house!" Hyunjin said while walking to the door.

He opened the door and immediately closed it when he saw who it was.

Wtf is SHE doing here???

"Hyunjin open the door! I wanna see my Jisungieee!"

Jisung came to the door. "Who is it?"

"Your eomma!"

"Open the door then let her come in!"

"Why is she here did you call her??! I swear to God if you called her-"

"I didn't call her."

Hyunjin took in a deep breathe and opened the door. He put on his fake smile.

"How can I annoy you today?" He sarcastically asked the woman.

"I wanna tell you guys something. Can I come in?"

Do I have a choice?

"Sure come in."

And ruin my day which was going so perfect.

She sat on the couch. Seongjin glared at her.

This is the bitch who made my eomma and sweet uncle upset.

Hyunjin and Jisung sat down as well. Hyunjin picked up his cup of tea from the table and took a sip from it.

"So what brings you here today eomma?"

"Hm... I am dating someone and he is quite younger than me."

Hyunjin spit out the tea from his mouth.

HAHAHA WHO IS THAT UNLUCKY GUY?!!

"I know it may sound strange to you but it is true. And Hyunjin, I met his mother and she was very rude to me."

I LOVE THAT WOMAN ALREADY AHAHAH.

"She called my food trash and said that I am not good enough for her. And I realised that I have been doing the same thing to you."

BITCH YOU TRIED TO GIVE MY BABY TO A PLASTIC FIGUREINE.

"Oh I am so sorry for that."

"No I am the one who is sorry. I treated you so badly and now I feel terrible for what I did to you. I hope you can forgive me."

Buy me Versace then maybe I will.

"It is okay. I forgive you."

I'm waiting for my Versace.

"That is so nice of you eomma." Jisung said. "Now that you apologised to Hyunjin, you should apologise to Seungmin as well."

"You're right."

Seungmin ain't gonna forgive you bitch.

Jisung dialled to Seungmin on video call. "Hey Seungmin! Listen to me. Someone is here to talk to you. Please don't hang up."

"Okay...? Who is it?"

Jisung turned the laptop to his mother.

Seungmin's face turned into disappointment. He was about to hang up.

"Wait wait Seungminnie don't hang up!"

Seungminnie? Whom you calling Seungminnie?

"Look I am sorry for everything I did to you. I now know how it is like to be treated like trash."

"I don't forgive you." Seungmin said in a very plain manner.

"What?"

"I don't forgive you!" Seungmin chuckled sarcastically.

"Why? You wanted my apology for so long right?"

"Wow okay look, you treated me like I was the loser of the family, you never praised me for anything even when I tried my best at everything, you deprived me of meals, you said that you never understood why you had me, you tried to set Minho up with another guy, you told my babies not be a 'failure' like their appa, and then you told Chan that you don't want me as a son anymore! Do you think that a simple sorry is gonna fix all these years of mental damage you gave me?!"

Go Seungmin! I'm supporting you!  Hyunjin smiled.

"I- I am proud of you."

"Oh please drop the act. And goodbye!" Seungmin hung up.

THE END