Parent-Teacher Meeting

"Appa!" Seongjin went running to Jisung who took out the time to pick Seongjin up from school because Hyunjin had a meeting.

"Hey son." Jisung held Seongjin's hand. "How was school today?"

"It was good! Hiii Jihyunie~~" Seongjin went to give his little brother a kiss.

Jihyun wiped his cheek.

"Hey you better be grateful that you have a loving older brother like me, unlike Seungmin samchun."

"Yah I heard that!" Jisung said. "And I love my brother okay?"

"But I have never seen you kiss him."

"Why do I need to kiss him to show my love?"

"Because you cannot show it through gestures. Okay you know what? If you give Seungminnie samchun a kiss on the cheek, I will not tell eomma that you were just now flirting with auntie Chaeryoung while auntie Ryujin was talking to their daughter."

"You- shut your mouth! And okay I will give Seungmin samchun a kiss."

"Good and also, my class teacher told me to give this to you."

He handed a piece of paper to Jisung.

"Dear parents, this Saturday will be a ptm... Oh okay this is your first ptm. So they are asking me and eomma to come to your school and meet your teachers."

"Yes I know that genius."

"What the hell did you just say to me?" Jisung tried to grab him but he ran to the car.

Geez this kid is so naughty just like his eomma. But in his eomma's case, I like naughty-

SATURDAY

Jisung and Hyunjin were sitting together on the classroom benches while the teacher was talking to other students' parents.

Seongjin and Jihyun were sent to torture Jeongin and Felix.

Soon it was Hyunsung's turn.

They went to sit in front of the class teacher.

"Hello, good morning." She greeted with a smile on her face. "Whose parents are you?"

"Seongjin." Hyunjin replied.

"Oh so Seongjin he- wait a second. Do you mean Han Seongjin?!" Her smile immediately left her face.

The couple nodded.

"Oh!!!" She chuckled and clapped. "You are Han Seongjin's parents!!!"

"Why what's wrong?'

"What's wrong?! Nothing- Nothing is wrong. Uh... Mr. Han." She looked at Jisung. "Have you let go of that habit yet?"

"What habit?" Jisung asked in concern.

"You know." She made a drinking hand gesture. "Oh... Seongjin told me that you get drunk and beat your wife up at home and that's why he cannot focus on his homework."

Hyunjin gasped and Jisung facepalmed.

"He does nothing of that sort!! He the sweetest man ever!"

"Oh... Anyways. It must be hard to focus on homework in a house where there have been 6 deaths."

Both Hyunjin and Jisung gasped.

"You know... Four uncles, a grandma and a grandpa."

"What the f- everyone is alive!! He has been lying!!"

"Oh is that so? Anyways. But there are some good things about that kid too. He is good at studying and drawing. And our school benches are very happy with him."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh because he never uses them! He is always roaming around like a nomad- like- like a stray kid!"

"Oh my god..."

"And once he did something so crazy. He walked around telling all the seniors and teachers, 'I know what you did. And I will tell everyone.' and they thought that he really knew their secrets so they bribed him to keep his mouth shut. And he made a lot of money doing that."

"How much did he make?" Jisung asked.

Hyunjin slapped his shoulder.

"And once on valentine's day he gifted something inappropriate to his fellow classmate. It was lingerie."

"Oh my god he must have stolen that from my closer." Hyunjin facepalmed.

"And Seongjin told that boy, "how about I wear it tonight for y-"

"Okay that's enough! Thank you so much teacher for telling us everything. I promise I will have a serious talk with him."

They left the classroom.

"Oh my god I am gonna kill that child once we go home." Hyunjin said rubbing his temples.

"Come on he's just a child."

"Yeah... It's my fault that he was exposed to such things at just the age of 6. I should have been a better parent."

THE END.

Legends say Seungmin never got his kiss.