Couple therapy

This is the longest I have gone without updating 😭😭😭.

I took so much time because I got two ideas from two people and I was thinking of a way to compile them in one story.

----

Seungmin had gone to work. It was evening and Minho thought of messaging Seungmin to buy groceries on his way home. He texted Seungmin the list of groceries and asked him to buy them while coming home.

A few hours later Seungmin came home with the shopping bag and kept it on the dining table.

"Hyung I bought the groceries."

Minho came to the kitchen. "Thanks."

He looked into the bag to check if he had bought everything.

"Seungmin come here." He said in an angry tone. "Where is the soy sauce?"

"What soy sauce? You never told me to buy soy sauce."

"Yes I did. I messaged you."

"No you never did."

"I did! I messaged you!"

"You di- oh my god okay let me show you." Seungmin opened his phone and showed him the chat. Minho had messaged each item separately.

"Oh wow you deleted soy sauce from the list didn't you?"

"No I didn't!"

"You never remember the things I tell you so now you are trying to hide it?!"

Changbin was playing Genshin Impact on his phone and was just about to defeat the ruin hunter after trying 15 times. But he had to leave the game to settle the fight between his parents.

(Yes, I play Genshin sometimes too. I am a noob and I am far behind.)

"I am not what is wrong with you?!" Seungmin yelled.

"How dare you yell at me?! Do you wanna be beaten up again?!"

"I don't care if you beat me up! You do it everyday so you may as well do it now!"

"Oh come here you li-"

"Eomma stop!"

The couple shut up and looked at their son.

"Eomma look you never messaged soy sauce." Changbin had opened Minho's chat on Minho's phone and showed it to him.

Minho gulped and looked at Seungmin.

"Is their something you wanna say to appa?"

"I am so.... Angry that you didn't think that you should have at least bought it considering we use it a lot."

"Oh my god seriously eomma?"

"Wait what is that on your neck?!" Minho looked at Seungmin's neck. "Is that a hi- what were you doing today?!'

"You forgot you did this?! Yesterday when you were beating me up?"

"Don't lie!"

"You know what? Believe what you want to because you don't believe me." Seungmin went to his home office and locked it.

"Come back here Kim Seungmin!"

No response. Minho rolled his eyes and went to his bedroom.

Changbin went to his room and texted Jisung about this.

NEXT DAY

Minho's phone rang the next morning. He picked it up. It was Jisung.

"Hello hyung, Changbin texted me about your little fight with Seungmin. I have booked a couple therapy for you both and you have to go for a week."