Invigilator

Hey everyone. So I haven't been updating because I was busy with my pre board exams and some assignments and I haven't felt like writing.

So this is just a small story I wrote to kind of get back into writing.

--------

"Oh my god Seungmin you won't believe this!"

"What?"

"The principal wants me to invigilate the students for their exam tomorrow!"

"So?"

"But I am just a dance teacher! I thought that during their exams I would get to rest."

"It's fine you can do it. It will be just for one day."

"You're right."

NEXT DAY

Minho entered the examination hall and all the students got up to wish him.

A few minutes before their reading time started, he got up and distributed all the question papers to them.

(Uk in my school the invigilator arrives like 10 minutes after the reading time and spends the next 5 minutes arranging us and yelling at us like "the longer you take the more time will be taken out of your reading time!"

B****)

After distributing he went back to sit on his chair and looked at his phone's time.

When it was time to start he announced.

"You can start writing now!"

The students started writing and Minho was just sitting there.

Oh my god!!! This is so fucking boring! And I have to stay like this for 3 hours?! That's fucking torture!!

"Sir may I go to the washroom?!"

Minho looked at his phone. "No! It's just been two minutes! You can go after 1 hour."

He wants to cheat I know.

ONE HOUR LATER

Minho was literally dying on his chair.

This is the worst duty on Earth! I cannot watch my phone, I cannot talk to anyone. I have to sit here for TWO FUCKING HOURS!

Minho looked around the hall and saw a student asking from the student in front of him.

"Hey!"

The student immediately looked at his own paper.

Minho turned to another side and saw a student pretending to think with his finger on his temple.

Literally no one thinks like that! Does he take me for a fool?!

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

Hmmm.... What are my babies doing right now? What are my cats doing? What is Changbin doing? What is my Seungmo doing right now? Probably working. Who works so much! I need his attention! I miss him so much!!! The second I go home we're gonna make lo-

"Sir may I go to the washroom?!"

Ugh he ruined my fantasy!!! I hate this kid!

"Again?!"

"I have a weak bladder!"

"No."

"But sir this is unfair!"

"Okay you can go. But do you have anything in your pockets?"

"Uh... No."

"Can you show me?"

"Uh... It's fine I can hold it in!"

Dumbass.

FEW MINUTES LEFT

Oh my god only a few minutes left!!!!  Time to annoy them.

"Students tie up your sheets!!! And then write! Only a few minutes left!!! (Agressive clapping)

*Bell rings*

FINALLY FREEDOM!!!

Minho forced them to sit until he collects and counts the papers.

Then he lets them go.

AT HOME

Seungmin opened the door.

"Hey hyung how wa- mpfh!

THE END.