Another Mpreg

Minho was sitting on the couch. He was scared. He found out that he was prego. He was waiting for Seungmin to come home.

A few minutes later Seungmin enters the house. He sees Minho on the couch and sits beside him.

"Hey hyung how are you? Have you eaten?"

Seungmin kept his bagpack aside and loosened his tie. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. Minho tried hard not to look at his veiny arms.

"Hey Seungmo... I have something to tell you."

"Oh.. what is it?"

"I.... Am pregnant...." Minho looked down.

"What?!! Really??! That is the best news ever!!"

"But... The baby is not yours...."

"Wait what?!! Hyung?!! Why would you do that to me?!! When did this happen??!!"

"The last time I went out with Hyunjin and Felix."

"The last time you went out with Hyun- oh. I see." Seungmin smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Minho looked at Seungmin. "I just passed all the tests for being the worst wife ever. I yell at you, I hit you and now this..." Minho's voice started breaking. "You should just throw me on the streets I am terrible.." He started crying.

"Aigoo hyung do you even remember what happened that day?"

"No I don't but I am sure I did it with someone in the bar because I am a terrible person so I must have done the most terrible thing possible because I am a terrible person."

(Logic has left the chat)

"Oh my god hyung you came home after drinking and we both, you and me, we did 'it'."

"Huh?"

"You came home drunk and we had sex without protection. That's why you are pregnant."

"So I didn't cheat on you?"

"No! Oh my god hyung you are so dumb." Seungmin chuckled.

"Thank God..." Minho wiped his tears.

"Hyung I am so happy to hear that news." Seungmin smiled and kissed Minho's lips. "Changbin!"

"Damn it!" Changbin whispered in his room while he was playing Genshin Impact. He was again interrupted while fighting the ruin hunter.

(Imagine when Minho has the baby he will still be trying to defeat the ruin hunter)

He went down to the living room.

"Yes?"

"You are gonna be a hyung or oppa!"

"Wait what?"

"You're gonna have a sibling!"

"No no no I meant- you and appa- just a few weeks ago you and appa were fighting now- wait the baby is appa's only right?"

"Yeah?"

"That's.... New. But that's amazing. But please I want it to be a boy. I cannot live the rest of my life hearing 'oppa' 'oppa' all the time, like ew."

"Yah come on! Don't say that!"

"I am being honest! It's very gross."

"Whatever. Let's call Jisung and tell him the news!" Seungmin said like an excited child.

They video called Jisung.

"Hey Seungmo what's up?"

"Yah only I can call him Seungmo!" Minho said as he wrapped his arms around Seungmin's neck. "He's my baby!"

"What am I seeing..." Jisung said as he couldn't believe how sweetly Minho was talking to Seungmin.

"Anyways, we called to tell you a special news!" Seungmin said.

"What what??"

"We are having another baby!"

"Hold on what now? You and Seungmin... Are you sure the baby is Seungmin's?"

"Yes he is." Seungmin said.

"Wait you both actually had sex?"

"Yeah...?"

"And Minho hyung allowed it?" Jisung asked in shock.

"Minho is the one who suggested it. He came home drunk and we did it."

"Hyunjin what did you mix in my tea?!!" Jisung asked Hyunjin who was in another room.

"Poison!"

Jisung gave him a dirty look.

"Why what's wrong?!" Hyunjin asked from another room.

"Minho hyung and Seungmin are having a baby!"

"WHAT?! Minho hyung is having a baby??!! The person who was toxic to his husband is now pregnant with his child what?!?"

"I know right?!"

"That's enough." Minho said.

"Okay sorry. But that's great news!! We are so happy for you!"

"That baby better not be cuter than Seongjin!" Hyunjin shouted.

"Oh it will be very cute because it's mine and Seungmomo's baby!! Seungmo's genes will make the baby super cute just watch!"

"Seriously what happened to you guys... I am not complaining but I am shocked." Jisung smiled. "The couple therapy really worked I guess."

"No she is just a gossiper who gets paid a lot."

"Okay whatever. I gotta go." Jisung said. "My baby is waiting for me."

"Ew whatever go leave." Seungmin said.

"Byeee." Jisung ended the call.

Seungmin closed his laptop and looked at Minho.

"I will make dinner. I don't want you to overwork yourself." Seungmin stood up and kissed Minho on the lips before going to the kitchen.

Minho smiled at Seungmin and rubbed his belly.

"I will try to be a lot nicer from now on."

THE END.