Beach

Chan was sad and lonely because both Jeongin and Felix were busy at work and he was alone in the house taking care of Yujeong.

So one day he planned a vacation to a beach resort for everyone. Even Seungmin and Minho and their kids.

(Money money money, must be funny)

So this meant that Minho, Hyunjin and Felix had to go shopping for summer clothes.

They were walking in a store and picked out a few shirts and shorts.

But their eyes fell upon the bathing suits section.

"Guys guys." Minho said. "Why don't we mess with our husbands? Let's put them on and send pictures to them and ask them if we should wear them at the beach. And see their reactions!"

The other two chuckled and agreed with the idea.

They put on two piece bathing suits which were very revealing and sent pictures to their husbands.

The replies came in a bit later.

"HELL NO HAN HYUNJIN YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT TO THE BEACH! ALL THE PERVERTS THERE WILL STARE AT YOU!!"

"MINHO HYUNG YOU BETTER WEAR YOUR BAGGY (X 8) JEANS THERE!"

"Lixie hyung you can wear that but only when we are in bed together ;)"

Hyunjin cringed reading Jeongin's reply and cringed even more because of the image that just formed in his head.

AT THE RESORT

Chan was checking in the hotel while the others were looking around.

"Okay guys it's done!" Chan handed each couple the key to their room.

Everyone went to their rooms.

HyunSung entered their room.

"Wowww the room is so pretty!" Hyunjin said. "I could live here forever."

"Why live here when you live in my heart rent free?"

AT THE BEACH

The couples were lying on their mats together next to each other. Chan was also lying there.

A teenager boy came to Hyunjin and didn't notice Jisung lying next to him.

"Hey hot stuff. Wanna hang out with me?" He asked Hyunjin.

"No I am married."

"I will kill that guy to have you to myself."

Jisung took off his sunglasses and glared at the boy.

"Hey kid don't you have sandcastles to make? Stay away from MY wife. Get lost!"

Hyunjin bit his lip and looked at Jisung.

"You're so hot when you are jealous~"

Jisung smiled and pecked his lips.

Changbin planned to stay in the hotel room to finish a project on his laptop. The babies were also there in the room.

Seongjin sat beside Changbin.

"Hyung how are babies made?" He asked Changbin.

"Seongjin I am busy."

"It's vacation!"

"I am about to graduate high school soon. But in college there will be lots of fun with studies, parties, extra curricular activities."

"I didn't hear boyfriend."

"Aren't you like 3?"

"So what? Anyways how are babies made?"

"That's not a question for kids your age. Why do you wanna know anyways?"

"I want a baby brother!"

"Aww that's sweet. But you already have 3 baby siblings. And you should give your eomma a break."

"Why?"

"Okay don't tell your eomma I told you anything okay?"

"Okay!"

"So the childbirth process is very painful. Some people even... Nevermind."

"Wait does that mean I hurted my eomma?!"

"No- I me-"

"OH I HURT MY EOMMA HOW SHALL I EVER FORGIVE MYSELF?!"

He is just like his eomma.

"Alright drama queen are you done?"

Seongjin sat back down.

"Listen even if he was in terrible pain, you made all that go away when he held you in his arms. That was the happiest moment of his life."

"Really?!"

"Yep." Changbin smiled.

"But hyung how does a baby come inside the eomma's tummy?"

A creepy looking man approached Minho.

"Hey sexy~ wanna come with me to the bar?"

"No thanks I'd rather stay with my husband."

"Come on princess it will be fun."

"Hey I-"

"He said no, bastard. You better not approach my wife again. Otherwise I will kill you." Seungmin said with a cold face.

The guy rolled his eyes and left.

"Is someone jealous?~~"

"That guy is crazy."

"It's fine baby~ you know I am yours~ plus I think I should make you jealous more often because you are so sexy when you are protective."

"That's so bad hyung~ do I need to punish you?~"

"ONE DAY!" Jeongin suddenly stood up. "CAN WE GO ONE DAY WITHOUT ANY SEXUAL TALK OR ACTIVITY?!!"

Hyunjin whispered to Jisung. "Says the one who does it the most."

THE END.