At award ceremony

Okay first of all

60 parts??? Like what???

My brain actually came up with so many ideas?!

-----

Chan's company had been nominated for an award.

So he took Hyunjin and Jeongin along with him to the award ceremony (or whatever you call it idk).

Chan entered the venue with his kids following him like ducklings.

The two had been fighting because they coincidentally wore the tuxedo.

"When we get in there I will spill wine on your tuxedo so that it is different." Hyunjin said.

"And I will set fire to yours."

"I hate you, son of a bitch."

"You are the son of a bitch."

"What are you guys calling me?!!" Chan turned around and crossed his arms.

"N-nothing appa!"

"If you embarrass me by fighting then I will beat you both up at home."

"Sorry." They both looked down.

When Chan turned around they mouthed curse words to each other.

"We will sit here."

-❤️-

Jisung, Felix, and 2min were having dinner together at 2min's house.

2min were cooking together and Jisung was helping them. Felix was with the kids playing with them.

"Hey so uhm guys did you hear about the fight Felix and Jeongin had a few days ago?"

Kitty party gossip wali aunty mode : ON

"Hm? It probably must have been one of those lame fight of their's." Seungmin said.

"Yeah where Felix must have told Jeongin to do something in the nicest tone possible and Jeongin must have said I know and they regretted their 'tone' and hugged I know." Minho said.

"No they actually fought, like fought fought, like they yelled at each other and Jeongin raised his hand at Felix."

*Intense gasps*

"Oh my gosh really?! Are we talking about that same couple??"

"Yes I know right? But then they made up. And Felix is still regretting 'nagging' Jeongin."

"Oh my god."

-❤️-

Chan was walking around the hall talking to the people he knew.

"I raised my kids very well." Someone said.

"Yeah right my kids are better than yours." Chan said.

"Oh really? Look behind you, your son has his brother in a headlock."

Chan looked behind him and saw Hyunjin putting Jeongin in a headlock and kicking his stomach.

"Take that you idiot!"

Chan facepalmed in embarrassment.

"Ha! You cannot do much you psychopath! You are pregnant!"

"Oh yeah?!" Hyunjin pulled on Jeongin's hair.

"Okay cut it out you too!" Chan tried to meddle in between them.

Hyunjin suddenly screamed and held his stomach.

Jeongin widened his eyes. "Hyung Your water broke!"

"Yes I know that you idiot take me to the hospital right now!"

Chan and Jeongin carried him outside.

Hyunjin was holding Jeongin's hand very tightly and Jeongin tried not to make any sound because Hyunjin was going through something much much worse.

Jeongin called everyone else.

AFTER BABY IS BORN

Hyunjin was lying tired on the bed. The doctor had taken the baby for testing.

Jisung was holding Hyunjin's hand and watching his peaceful face while he was sleeping. He was also regretting the fact that he caused so much pain to his wife.

He kissed Hyunjin's forehead. "Thank you baby for giving me the gift of fatherhood and two really beautiful children. I will always be grateful to you."

Hyunjin opened his eyes and smiled. "You're welcome baby."

"Did you have to go through that much pain too??" Jeongin asked Felix.

Felix nodded.

Jeongin started crying, "I-I am sorry I put you through that and then I had the audacity to yell at you and raised my hand at you I am literally the worst husband ever. I swear I will never get you pregnant ever again!"

"I miss it." Minho said.

"Miss what?"

"That feeling."

"No hyung. No."

"Come on you want it too~" Minho bit his lip seductively.

"Look I will do it with you as many times as you want but we are not having anymore kids."

"Fine whatever."

"Appa where is my baby brother?!?" Seongjin asked Jisung.

"Here he is~~~" The doctor brought in the baby and handed it to Jisung.

"He is so small and cute!!!" Seongjin poked his cheek lightly.

"Do you wanna hold him?" Jisung asked. (Seongjin was sitting on the chair beside his btw)

"Yes yes! But what if I drop him?"

"Come on I will teach you."

Jisung taught him how to hold the baby and Seongjin was sitting with the baby on his lap.

"Hi baby! Welcome to the world! I am your hyung and you have so many amazing cousins!"

The baby flailed his tiny arms around and hit him.

"APPA!"

THE END.