Changbin college life

Changbin luckily got his best friend Wooyoung as his roommate in the college dorms.

ON THE FIRST DAY

Changbin and Wooyoung walked to their classroom together.

"Every body looks so nice here." Changbin said.

"Yeah but I wouldn't get too sure. Some people can be bullies. We gotta be careful."

"You're right. At least we got each other." Changbin reached his fist forward for a fist bump with Wooyoung did.

A tall buff guy slammed his hands on Changbin's table making the friends flinch. He was a senior.

"Ey losers, give me your lunch money."

"No. We didn't bring it for you." Wooyoung replied.

"Did I ask you? I said give me your lunch money losers!"

"Why? Your mommy doesn't love you enough to make you lunch?" Changbin laughed and hi fived Wooyoung who also laughed.

"I- I- Don't change the subject! Give me the lunch money or else!"

"Bro how long have you stayed back? You look older than my dad." Changbin said.

(Your dad ain't old boy)

"H-Hey! I am serious I will beat you both up!"

Changbin and Wooyoung looked at each other and laughed. "Seriously? That's the best threat you can come up with?"

"I am very serious! Give me my lunch money or else it's gonna get really ugly for you!"

"Bro go annoy someone else we are busy talking. Not that you would know anything about it since you have no friends."

"I- I have friends! And I even have a girlfriend!"

"A girlfriend? My dad was probably a decade younger than you when he had me. Bro you got some serious catching up to do. The same with your academics."

The bully ran away crying like a little boy.

The two friends hi fived.

"Woah that was so cool."

"Yeonjun?? Hi!!! You are here too?"

"Yesss!" Yeonjun and Changbin hugged.

"Oh my god I am so glad!"

The teacher arrived.

-❤️-

Minho entered the dance room.

The chatter of the students died down instantly the second Minho entered.

"Did you guys practice since last week?"

They nervously nodded.

"Okay then good. Come on let's start with some warm up exercises."

The students stood up and did some warm up exercises with Minho.

"Hm okay then first we will do the routine together then I am gonna see your solo performances. And make sure you do your best. I can see who has practiced and who hasn't."

Minho connected his phone to the speaker and started the music.

Minho observed his students through the mirror. The first 30 seconds went smoothly until Minho suddenly stopped the music.

The students understood that someone had made a mistake. They started mouthing curse words to each other.

Minho went to a back dancer and said, "Just because you are at the back doesn't mean that you can be lazy to get the steps right."

Minho went to start the music again.

After finishing the group performance Minho called the students one by one to check their solos.

He stopped one student in the middle who groaned and rolled his eyes.

"How long did you practice for?"

"Three hours....?"

"It doesn't show. Be honest.'

"I promise sir!"

"You know? After class ends you will stay and practice for another two hours."

THR END.

Gotta end it here I am sleepy af