Fight

Hyunjin and Jisung invited Jeongin and Felix at their home for dinner at 9pm.

Jisung helped Hyunjin with the dinner and Felix was sitting on the dining table waiting for Jeongin.

Jeongin promised that he would arrive on time but that slipped his mind and he was working at that time.

At 10pm he looked at his phone and saw missed calls and texts from Felix. He suddenly remembered that he had to go to the dinner.

He rushed to his car and drove to Hyunsung's house.

He rang the doorbell.

Hyunjin opened it.

"Oh finally you are here! We all had dinner already! Come in now."

"I am so sorry hyung I was so busy."

He entered and kept his bag on the sofa.

Felix approached him.

"Where have you been?" He asked in a disappointed tone.

"I was busy at work."

"You said that you will be here on time! You promised it!"

"I forgot okay?!"

Hyunjin widened his eyes and looked at Jisung who looked back at him with the same expression.

"Are they really fighting?" Hyunjin asked.

"It seems like that. But they are always so sweet to each other and they think that telling someone to wear a coat before going outside is scolding them."

"And that hugging someone else who is not your spouse is cheating."

"Exactly!!"

Jeongin stood up.

"How can you forget I mentioned it so many times! I wrote it on your calender and everything!"

"I don't know how I forgot but can you please get off my back I am really tired!"

"And I am not?! Do you know how it is like to take care of Yujeong alone when you are out late at work?!"

"And do you know how is it like to STAY at your desk all day just filling out paperwork and attend meetings?! Well you won't because you work at a stupid café!"

Felix gasped and so did HyunSung. The couple came out to the living room.

"Okay guys don't fight now." Hyunjin said. He really didn't expect JeongLix to fight like this.

"No you STAY out of this!" Felix yelled and looked back at Jeongin. "You think my café is stupid? At least I am still making time for family! You cannot even do that!"

"You think I don't want to?! Well I am sorry for working to earn money FOR YOU AND YOUR STUPID BILLS!"

"Why is it so hard for you to understand that I don't want your money I want your time?!"

"I am trying to be at home but it is not my fault that work keeps me away!"

"Guys really stop now it is fine."

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" The couple yelled together making Hyunjin flinch.

Jisung didn't like them yelling at his wife.

"You." Jeongin looked at Felix. "Leave me alone I don't want anymore stress." Jeongin looked like he could lose his temper any moment.

"Oh I am giving you stress?! Well you sho-"

Jeongin raised his hand but didn't hit Felix.

Felix widened his eyes and HyunSung gasped. They really saw a new side of the couple.

"Leave me alone." Felix said and went to a bedroom and locked himself up. Jeongin sat on the couch rubbing his temples.

Hyunjin whispered to Jisung. "You take care of Lixie I will take care of him."

Jisung nodded and went to the room where Felix went.

He knocked on the door. He could hear crying sounds from inside and it really made him sad.

"Felix, please open the door. It's Jisung."

Felix opened the door and let Jisung in. Jisung sat on edge of the bed and Felix sat beside him.

"I shouldn't have yelled at him right?" Felix asked Jisung.

"No it is not your fault. He did something wrong and you yelled at him for it. But you need to be more understanding."

Felix kept his head on Jisung's shoulder. "How?"

"See he is very stressed from work. You need to help him through it and not yell at him for it."

"But he said such hurtful things! What about that??"

"People say things they don't mean when they are angry. Jeongin didn't mean it at all. He supports you and your café."

"You're right... Thanks." Felix smiled and snuggled closer to him. Jisung wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

Jeongin was crying as well with his head on Hyunjin's lap.

"I am such a bad husband. I shouldn't have given Lixy hyung such a hard time..."

"Come on. You are not a bad husband. You were just stressed and angry and you said some rude things to Felix and raised your hand at him. But the important thing is that you ask for forgiveness."

Jeongin sat up. "But will he forgive me?"

(Hyunjin be like :- this is Deja Vu)

"Felix loves you very much. Of course he will forgive you. He wants nothing more than for you to be by his side and support him."

"Okay then... But can you come with me?"

Hyunjin smiled and stood up. Jeongin stood up with him and the brothers went to the room and opened the door.

"Felix someone is here to apologise." Hyunjin said smiling.

Felix lifted his head from Jisung's shoulder and Jisung and Hyunjin left the couple alone. The closed the door and listened through it.

"Hyung I am so sorry for everything, not spending much time at home, yelling at you, calling your café stupid and... Raising my hand at you. I know I was a complete jerk for doing that. But I promise I didn't mean any of that. If you could just find it in your heart to forgive me, I will do anything to make up to you."

"I am sorry too, I should have supported you through it."

They kissed passionately and soon started making out.

Jeongin pushed his tongue inside Felix's mouth and cupped his cheeks. Felix cupped Jeongin's cheeks and kissed him back deeply.

A few minutes later Felix pulled away for air and looked at Jeongin. "You know~~ I still don't think that you are sorry~~" Felix traced his finger on Jeongin's tiddies.

"Well I gues I have to show it to you then~"

"We really fixed that." Hyunjin said proudly.

"We couldn't have done it without each other." Jisung smiled.

They heard the door lock.

They understood the situation and ran away from there.

THE END.