Bad news

Guys brace yourselves. This gonna be sad.

-----

"Hyung are you ready to go?" Jeongin asked his hyung who was getting ready for their lunch date.

"Yes almost... Done." Felix kept his lipstick down.

They both left their bedroom. Jeongin helped him get down the stairs slowly.

Felix was a few months along now.

"Okay appa we are going now." Jeongin yelled.

Chan came out of his room. "Okay be careful!"

"We will!"

ON THE ROAD

"So after lunch do you wanna go shopping for the baby's clothes?"

"Yes that would be fun."

"I just know that the baby is gonna be very cute." Jeongin smiled and looked at him.

"Me too. He is our baby after a- JEONGIN WATCH OUT!!"

Jeongin looked to his right but it was too late.

IN THE HOSPITAL

A bystander quickly called the ambulance and they took the couple to the hospital.

They quickly plugged them to all the machines.

The doctor called the last missed call from Jeongin's phone. It was Hyunjin.

A few minutes later Hyunjin, Jisung and Chan barged into the hospital building.

"Hi uhm we are here for Jeongin and Felix!! Where are they?!" Hyunjin

"Please fill the forms be-"

"We wanna see them! Fuck the forms!! Where are they?!!" Jisung yelled.

The receptionist got intimidated and told them the room.

They rushed to the room but we're stopped by the doctor.

"We are still taking some tests. Please wait outside." The doctor said before going in.

Hyunjin sat on the chairs outside and teared up. Chan and Jisung sat on his either side. Hyunjin hugged Chan and buried his face in his chest.

"A-Appa I am scared... I don't wanna lose Innie... And Lixxie" He was crying hard.

Chan kissed his head and stroked it. "Sh... It's gonna be okay..." He himself was trying not to cry.

Jisung patted Hyunjin's back tearing up as well.

A few minutes later the doctor came out.

"Felix is awake. You may come in and see him."

The three got up and and ran inside. They saw Felix lying on the bed with his eyes open.

"Felix!" Hyunjin didn't hug him because he didn't want to hurt him.

"Hyunjin!" Felix smiled looking at him.

The doctor and nurse whispered to each other.

"You tell them the news. I will come back after a few minutes." The doctor said and the nurse nodded.

The doctor left the office.

"Nurse! What happened to my baby?!!" Felix asked the doctor wkgb worry in his eyes.

"I am sorry to tell you this... But you got a miscarriage..." He looked down.

"N-No... No!!!" Felix cried hard. Hyunjin hugged him tightly and cried with him.

The doctor came back after a few minutes. He noticed everyone crying.

"Why are you all crying?"

"MY BABY JUST DIED!" Felix yelled out.

"Your baby d- oh." The doctor looked at the nurse with a pissed off face. "Come here you." He gestured the nurse to come closer.

He came closer to the doctor.

The old man grabbed his ear and pulled him down. Then he kicked his stomach repeatedly and punched his back with his elbow.

"Ow ow doctor it hurts!"

"Doctor why are you beating him up??"

"Because this mother*bleep*er tried to be funny!! I'll fucking kill you you bastard!!"

"Why what's wrong??" Felix asked.

"Nothing happened to your baby!! He is perfectly fine!" The doctor was still beating the young man up.

Everyone gasped.

"Doctor that was an April fool prank!"

"Put that prank back in your ass where you pulled it out from! You fucking idiot!! Is this the place to joke and prank?!!"

Jisung and Chan wanted to beat the nurse up too for his stupid prank.

"Go!! Get out!! I will deal with you later!!" The doctor kicked the nurse out of the office.

He immediately turned serious after that.

"Doctor what happened to my Jeongin?" Felix asked.

"I am sorry to say this. But Jeongin is in a very critical condition right now. Since the vehicle hit his side of the car, it caused him a lot of damage. He lost a lot of blood."

"No..." Felix started crying again. Hyunjin and Chan were crying more.

"Is there any way to fix it?" Jisung asked.

"We need to find someone to donate blood as soon as possible."

"I will do it!" Hyunjin immediately spoke up.

"But baby it will be very dangerous..." Jisung told him.

"THAT'S MY BROTHER!! I need to save him!!!"

"But it will put you in a critical condition if you give him that much blood."

"I DON'T CARE! I WILL DO WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO SAVE HIM!"

"I will do it too!" Chan spoke up.

"That makes it a little better."

"Doctor can I donate? I happen to have the same blood group as him too." Jisung said.

"I need to make sure. Please tell me honestly, are you guys suffering from any diseases?"

"No and I am very sure." Hyunjin said.

The other two said the same.

"Okay let's go! Hurry!"

FEW HOURS LATER

The three were sitting with Felix who was weeping loudly in his bed.

"It's my fault." He said.

"Shut up it's not." Hyunjin said.

"No! I asked him to take me out. And now this happened. It's all my fault.'

The doctor entered the room.

"You three please follow me, Felix you rest."

The doctor took them to the room where Jeongin was lying.

Hyunjin looked at Jeongin's lifeless body lying on the bed with all those machines connected to him. It broke Hyunjin. He broke down crying again.

"He is fine. But he is in a coma. We don't know when he will wake up."  The doctor said before leaving.

Jisung hugged Hyunjin tightly.

"I-I am scared... I w-want Innie b-back..."

"Jeongin is gonna be okay Hyunjin. The doctor just said that."

Hyunjin ran away because he couldn't bear to see Jeongin in that condition anymore.

THE END.