Seungmin takes Changbin to work

Seungmin never revealed much about his work life to anyone.

(Because I never mentioned it lmao)

He liked to keep his work life private and focused on his family when he was at home.

When Minho used to 'physically abuse' Seungmin and his mom used to emotionally abuse him, his workplace was no paradise. Even there he was disrespected by his boss.

But Seungmin was the hardest working employee there.

One day Minho planned to go shopping for baby clothes with Hyunjin and Felix. Changbin didn't have school that day and Seungmin had to go to a meeting at the same time.

He had been working very hard for his presentation.

"Seungmin can you please take Changbin to work with you? I don't think he will be safe at home alone." Minho was helping Seungmin dress up nicely for the meeting.

"I can... But he will be bored there." Seungmin looked at Changbin.

"But appa at least I will get to spend time with you."

(Awh)

"Oh okay fine you can go with me." Seungmin smiled at him.

Minho tied Seungmin's tie and dusted his shirt with his hand.

"Not gonna lie you look very hot wearing a suit~" Minho fixed his collar. "What do you say? Today when you come home we ca-"

"I know what you have planned. No, I don't wanna take any risks."

"Come on~ the doctor said it's fine~~"

"Yeah whatever we will see when I come home."

"Tsk you are no fun. Changbin go and get ready."

Minho went to bring Seungmin's lunchbox and also packed some lunch for Changbin.

Changbin packed some books to study there.

AT WORK

Changbin entered the building with Seungmin and went to his office with him.

"Wowww you have your own office??"

"Yeah... At least one thing is nice here."

Changbin didn't know what he meant by that, but he surely didn't mean anything good.

He took out his books and sat on the couch in the room.

An old man entered the room, probably the boss.

Isn't that the guy whom appa has a dart board of in his office? With his face on it?

"Seongmin. Are you and your team done with the presentation?"

Appa had a team? Then why was he working on the presentation alone?

"Yes boss, I just have a few more things to add."

"Are you lazy?! Finish it fast."

That's my dad you are talking to, old man.

The boss left the office.

"Appa you had a team to work on the presentation with you?"

"Yes I did." Seungmin opened his laptop and started working.

"Why weren't they working with you?"

"Because they are busy with other things and asked me to come up with ideas and make it."

Oh appa why are you so naive??

"Appa you really think that they are busy?"

"Yes...? Otherwise why would they ask me to make it?"

Changbin didn't say anything else because he didn't wanna make Seungmin angwy. But he felt really bad for him.

For the next few hours Seungmin was working Changbin studied on the couch.

"Hmm done." Seungmin checked if all the grammatical errors were gone and printed it out.

"I am gonna go get a cup of coffee. Just... Stay here."

Seungmin went out of the room.

A few minutes later 3 people entered the office and one of them picked up the print out of the presentation that Seungmin had created. They didn't seem to notice Changbin there. Changbin pretended to study.

"Oh look Seungmin actually created the presentation." She said.

"Oh wow he actually believed us."

Uh what? They lied to appa?

"Like this we can get boss's praises without even doing anything haha. Because Seungmin will do anything we say. He is just so dumb and naive."

"Yeah exactly, anyways I had a lot of fun at the party I went to."

"And I went to a vacation."

"I just played video games."

(I think I am too good at writing mean characters.)

The boss entered the office again.

"Are you guys done with the presentation?"

"Y-Yes boss. Here it is."

"Where is Seungmin?"

"Oh that guy, he always ditches on us. We barely convinced him to at least make the presentation if he wasn't gonna contribute to the ideas. Well, what can I say? Some people do-"

"That's enough!" Changbin suddenly yelled.

"Who are you?" One of the people asked.

"He is Seungmin's son."

"Son? Wait Seungmin is married? Someone actually agreed to marry that loser?" That woman laughed. "I could never."

"No one is interested in you anyway so you don't have to worry about that." Changbin said with a smile.

Hanging out with his eomma certainly helped.

"What do you want kid?" That woman asked angrily.

"That you stop talking about my appa like that."

The woman scoffed.

"These three people didn't contribute to anything. They forced my appa to do all the work for them and enjoyed their time."

Seungmin came back from the pantry and overheard Changbin talking from inside. He hid behind the door and listened.

"Is this true??" The boss asked the people.

"Uh n-no not at all!" The woman spoke.

"Oh yeah? Then let's hear you present the ideas." Changbin snatched the papers from her hands.

She was unable to say anything. Heck she didn't even know what it was about.

"See? My appa did everything. He stayed up all night for days! Not even taking breaks! My appa is a very kind person and he tries to help everyone! And these people took advantage of that!"

Seungmin smiled hearing his son say all this.

The boss was mad at his workers.

"You guys are fired. Get out."

The workers groaned and left the office. Seungmin hid behind the door and came inside after they left.

"Hey boss."

"Hey... Your presentation looks amazing. I am sorry for not giving you enough credit. You are a really hardworking person. You deserve a raise." The boss patted his shoulder. "You will be presenting this in front of the clients."

Seungmin smiled because he finally got acknowledged for his work.

The boss left the office.

"Thank you for standing up for me." Seungmin looked at Changbin.

"You're welcome."

"What do you say let's get some ice cream after I am done?"

"Sure."

Seungmin hugged Changbin.

THE END.