Felix gets preggo

Felix was working in his café truck. He had hired some people to work for him. Hyunjin and Minho were sitting there as well playing with their babies.

Felix was jealous seeing them being so cute and playful with their babies.

Maybe it is time for me to have a kid as well...

"Lixie!" Seongjin came running to him. He had a flower in his hand. He held it out to Felix.

"Awww is that for me?~~"

Seongjin nodded. Felix came out of the truck and took the flower. In return he gave a brownie to Seongjin. "Thank you so much sweetie~ this is for you~"

Hihihi I only did that for the brownie in return I don't care about you hihihi

Felix noticed two teen girls leaving and he remembered that they didn't pay.

"Hey uhm excuse me ma'ams I don't think you paid for your order!"

The girls turned to him and rolled their eyes.

(Seriously teens these days are so disrespectful)

"So what? It's not like 20 dollars can do anything good to you."

"Yeahhh but still it is a rule that when you order something you have to pay for it." Felix tried to be as polite as possible.

"Are you really gonna take money from us kids?"

"Uh-"

"See? Stop wasting our time." The girls turned around and proceeded to leave.

"Hey come back here you two!" Hyunjin slammed his hands on the table startling the babies. He walked to them.

"What now?"

"You cannot just walk into a diner, order something and not pay the people who worked so hard to make your stupid order."

"How hard can it be?" One of the girls chuckled.

"Oh you wanna know?" Minho joined. "Then let's give you an experience. Hey Kim!" He yelled out to one of the workers.

Kim looked behind.

"You can take today off. They wanna work in your place."

"W-what?! No! We have never worked before!"

"Ohhh that is the problem! Their daddy's money has spoiled them. I am pretty sure your daddies will bail you out too when I call the police." Hyunjin picked up his phone pretending to dial the police's number.

(He still careful about their futures)

"No- wait! No! We will pay!!"

They pulled out their purses and handed the money to Felix. They bowed to him and walked out.

"Thanks guys." Felix smiled at them and hugged them.

"You're welcome. No one messed with my best friend." Hyunjin said. "Anyways I have to go now. Seongjin needs his afternoon nap."

"Yeah I have to go to. Seungmin is probably bawling his eyes out right now because I took his 'precious flower like babies' away from him." Minho chuckled.

"Oh can't you guys stay a bit longer?" Felix pouted.

"We would love to but we have to take care of our babies too." Hyunjin said. "We will hang out soon, I promise."

The two left with their babies and Felix was feeling lonely.

I want a baby too!

AT HOME

"Hey Innie I'm home!" Felix yelled out as he took his shoes off outside the house like a good little Asian boy.

"Oh welcome home." Jeongin come out of the bedroom and went to the living room.

Felix looked up at him and tried not to drool over him. Jeongin was shirtless, he had a towel wrapped around his waist, and his hair was wet and messy, he probably came out of the shower.

Holy moly that looks like a delicious treat-

"Hyung? What happened?" Jeongin asked innocently.

"N-Nothing! You go get changed I will make dinner."

"Oh come on hyung~" Jeongin came closer to him and put his large hands on Felix's waist. Felix tried hard not to blush because his tiddies were right on front of his face-

"Hyung you worked all day today. You must be tired. I will make dinner today."

Felix smiled. "Aww thanks Innie. If you want them okay you can make. Now go and get dressed up." Felix patted his chest and got out of Jeongin's grip.

AFTER DINNER

Jeongin even volunteered to wash the dishes that day.

While he was washing dishes, Felix was in the bathroom. He sneaked in a lingerie and some makeup.

He put on the lingerie and smirked at himself in the mirror. He then washed the concealer and dust and dirt off his face to reveal his beautiful freckles.

He bought a red lipstick because he thought that it looked so good on Hyunjin, it would look good on him also, and it did. He also put on some eyeliner.

Lastly he wore a bathrobe over his lingerie.

He heard Jeongin's footsteps coming near the bedroom so he quickly came out and hid behind the door.

Jeongin opened the door and was confused why Felix wasn't there. He closed the door.

Suddenly Felix turned him around and pinned him against the door.

"O-Oh hey Felix hyung." Jeongin chuckled nervously

"Hey Innie~"

"I-I like that red lipstick-"

"Thanks baby~" Felix pulled Jeongin closer by his collar and whispered in his ear. "I want a baby."

"B-But I thought you weren't ready-"

"I want one now." Felix kissed Jeongin roughly. Jeongin kissed him back.

Felix pulled him closer to the bed and pushed him on it. Then he sat on his ukw and slid off his bath robe's ribbon revealing the lingerie underneath.

Jeongin widened his eyes.

Sorry folks gotta end it here cuz this ain't a smut book.

FEW WEEKS LATER

Jeongin was in his office attending a meeting with his client.

He suddenly got a phone call. He saw that it was from Felix.

"Uhm excuse me I need to take this. You can take a break."

Jeongin exited the room and picked up the call. Felix requested a video call. Jeongin turned on his video.

"Hey hyung what's up? I was busy in a meeting."

"Oh I am sorry for interrupting you. But you need to know this!!" Felix was very excited.

"What is it???"

Felix held up a pregnancy test that showed positive. Jeongin gasped.

"Oh my gosh I am so happy!!!" Jeongin jumped up and down. "We are gonna be parents!!!"

The clients and employees looked at Jeongin through the glass door and saw him jumping up and down like a kid-

THE END.
Jeongin