Chapter 66

Hyunjin woke up next morning with a terrible headache and hangover. He rubbed his eyes gently and stretched.

He got up from the bed to look into the mirror.

He did not remember anything from last night.

"Good morning baby how are you feeling?" Jisung entered with a pure smile and hugged Hyunjin from behind.

"My head hurts so much."

"Aigoo baby I have made some bean sprout soup for your hangover. Come eat." He kissed Hyunjin's cheek.

They sat at the dining table and Jisung poured out some hot soup for Hyunjin.

Hyunjin started drinking it and felt much better than before.

The bell rang.

"You drink, I will go get that." Jisung got up and went to open the door. "Oh hey Jeongin how are you?"

"Can I talk to Hyunjin hyung real quick?"

"Oh? Yes yes sure come in."

Jeongin went inside and saw Hyunjin on the dining table. "Hyung! Come with me I wanna talk to you!"

Hyunjin got kinda scared but he went to Jeongin anyway and they went to Hyunsung's bedroom and locked the door.

Jisung started cleaning the house to give the siblings some privacy.

"Hyung have you told Jisung yet?" Jeongin tried to be as low as possible.

"About what...?"

"About last night!"

"I don't remember what happened last night."

"Oh my god hyung look!" Jeongin showed him the picture of that creep kissing Hyunjin.

Hyunjin gasped. "That's me?!"

"Yes! I told you to STAY away but you didn't and he kissed you!"

"But to be fair Jisung also flirts and hooked up with Minho hyung."

"Jisung FLIRTS! Just flirts! And don't you remember?? He never hooked up with Minho hyung! He used to think that hooking up with someone means meeting with someone."

"You're right... What am I gonna do???"

"You gotta tell him!"

"I cannot tell him! After all the hard time I gave him for 'hooking up' with Minho hyung!"

"Either you tell him or I show him this photo! Either way he has to know!"

"Please don't tell him! Like he is in such a good mood right now I don't wanna ruin it! And he made some delicious soup can I just finish it before telling him??"

"Seriously hyung? Soup is more important than your relationship?"

Hyunjin looked down. "What have I done..." He started crying.

"Hyung hyung. Don't cry. Just be honest and tell him. Maybe he will not mind it?!"

"You're right. But can you come with me?"

"Sure hyung."

Hyunjin unlocked the room and went to the living room where Jisung was vacuuming.

Jeongin sat on the couch.

"Jisungie... I need to tell you something."

"Yes baby? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes I am."

"Okay then."

"So... Yesterday I went to the award ceremony right? Then after that we went to a bar to celebrate our win. A creepy guy came up to me and flirted with me. I was hella drunk so I flirted back and he kissed me and I kissed him back. I am so sorry."

Jisung was obviously shocked but he hid it behind a chuckle.

"Jinnie... It's fine. I am no angel either so I really cannot say anything. Thank you for being honest I guess?"

Jisung was disappointed inside. It was evident on his face. But he tried to keep it down.

"Really? Baby aren't you mad?"

"N-No no why would I be?" He nervously chuckled.

"Baby you are allowed to express your true feelings..."

Hyunjin don't PLAY WITH FIRE. (get it?)

"Of course I am mad! When I just flirt with somebody you stop talking to me and you gave me such a hard time for "hooking up" with Minho hyung! And now I am expected to be okay with this?!"

Hyunjin looked down. He now wished that he kept his mouth shut.

Jeongin didn't like the way Jisung was yelling at his hyung.

"Baby I said I was sorry."

"Yeah you said sorry once and I am supposed to forgive you but when I do something wrong and say sorry I am unforgiven and I am the villain. And I get ignored on my face. I love the equality."

"Baby please." Hyunjin hugged Jisung lightly. "It was just a kiss."

"Yes it was just a kiss, then it will be just a one night stand."

"Babe I am sorry please I was drunk I had no intention of doing that I promise. I would do anything it takes to make it up to you. Please don't be mad at me or leave me."

At this point Jisung started feeling a little bad. "I am not gonna leave you because of a kiss. It's fine I forgive you."

"Really?!"

"Yes." Jisung smiled.

"Baby you're the best I love you!" Hyunjin kissed Jisung and hugged him tightly.

"But that doesn't get you out of your punishment sweetheart~"

"Okay I will be going now bye~~" Jeongin got up and left.

THE END.