Train

I think I wrote a chapter like this before but the whole family going travelling together is just so fun.

And Italy looks like a gorgeous place~~

----

The whole family went to Italy for vacation. They were travelling from one city to another in Italy in a train.

(I am not too specific because this ain't a Geography class)

Jeongin and Felix were sitting together flirting with each other and kissing from time to time.

Jisung and Hyunjin were creating a plan for what to do when they reach the city.

Minho was complaining to Seungmin about all the bitchy teachers at his school. (Literally my mum with my dad-)

Chan was sleeping.

Changbin was babysitting all the babies and Seongjin was trying to help him wherever he could.

"Hyung where are we going?"

"To Rome."

"Why?"

"To look around and visit places."

"Why?"

"Because it is a very beautiful place."

"Why?"

"Can you shut up?"

Seongjin gasped dramatically. "Did you just tell me to SHUT UP?! Oh hyung all I have ever done is help you and you tell me to shut up!"

Seongjin pretended to faint and everyone looked at the kids with a weird expression.

Changbin signed. "Okay I am sorry, of you get back up I will buy you a chocolate when we reach there."

Seongjin immediately got up and went to sit on his seat.

"Wait a second baby let me use the washroom." Hyunjin got up and went to Jeongin and Felix's seat.

"Hey sex maniacs where is the washroom?"

Jeongin was making out with Felix and he pointed in a random direction just wanting Hyunjin to leave them alone.

"Oh okay fine and just a reminder to get a room when you are doing nasty stuff or else your child will go through what Changbin has to."

"Yeah yeah whatever now get the fuck out."

Hyunjin gasped dramatically, "Did you just tell me to GET THE FUCK OUT?! Oh Innie all I have ever done is take care of you and now-"

"Get out."

Hyunjin gasped again and left.

He walked towards the direction Jeongin pointed in and reached an unfamiliar place but he trusted Jeongin to some extent.

He had walked into the business class.

He went to the washroom and when he going back to first class the guard stopped him.

"Tickets to the first class please."

"O- oh sir you see I didn't know this was another class. My ticket is on my seat only if you would just let me go."

"You think I haven't heard that ever before?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes but then he got an idea.

"Come on sir~ won't you let me pass?~" He pulled down his collar exposing more of his collarbones.

The guard was obviously seduced because it is Han fucking Hyunjin but he had to keep professional. "Even if you have a one night stand with me I will not let you go without a ticket."