Couple counseling

Jeongin got discharged from the hospital and has regained his mobility. But still the doctor recommended him not to move so much until he is absolutely fine.

Felix took care of him without any complaints. Jeongin was so grateful for him that he promised to himself he will do something nice for Felix when he gets better.

Minho had won a bid at an auction to have a couple counseling session with the same doctor that fixed his relationship with Seungmin.

He invited the other two couples over to his house where the session was to take place.

"Welcome couples, today we are gonna have a counseling session. So I am gonna need you all to control your emotions. Let's start with a deep breath. Inhale."

Everyone did as told.

"Exhale."

Everyone exhaled.

"We are gonna be the best couple." Jeongin said to Felix.

"This ain't a competition." Felix said.

"I don't care."

"Now, a very important pillar in a relationship is communication. So we are gonna do a little excercise. We are gonna express our feelings to our partners. We are gonna tell each other the things we would like to change about each other. Why don't we start with Hyunjin and Jisung?"

Minho looked at Seungmin, "You better say all good things about me."

"But she sai-"

"I don't care. You better not embarass me. And if you do then just watch what I am gonna do to you."

The counsellor placed two chair in the middle of the room, facing each other. "Please sit."

Hyunjin and Jisung sat on the chairs.

"So Hyunjin, say one thing that you want to change about Jisung, and avoid phrases like 'you always' or 'you never'. And we are not gonna raise our voices."

"Got it. So Jisung.... When you... Don't turn off the lights after exiting a room, I feel a bit concerned because our electricity bill are higher than Minho hyung at a party."

"Very good!" The counsellor said and looked at Jisung, "Did you hear that Jisung?"

"Yes I do, and I will try to take care of it."

"Good good! Now Jisung you say something."

"Look Jinnie... I don't have any problem with you shopping a lot. But when you leave your bags on the couch and do not put your stuff in the places where they belong, it is quite tiring for me to put them in their places."

"I hear that. And I will put them in their places."

"Good! Now another important pillar that supports a relationship is trust. If we don't have trust, we don't have anything. So I want you both to confess things to each other that you think will effect your relationship later. Because if you hide them for a long time, the other will find out eventually and then it will be very bad. So who would like to volunteer?"

Minho raised his hand.

"Very good Minho. Come sit."

Hyunjin and Jisung got up and went back to their seats and Minho and Seungmin sat on the chairs.

"Seungmin, confess something you have been hiding."

Does she want me to die?!

"Uh... Hyung... I used up all your Bella Vita Rosa perfume..."

"WHAT?! THAT WAS EXPENSIVE YOU DUMBASS I'LL KILL YOU!!" Minho got up to grab Seungmin's throat.

Everyone tried to pull Minho back and made him sit back on the chair.

"I bought you another bottle..." Seungmin said.

Minho softened and regretted yelling at him. "Oh... Thanks... And I am sorry."

"It's okay."

"Okay now Minho you confess something to Seungmin."

"I..." Minho bit his lip. "I once hooked up with Jisung."

"WHAT?! HAN JISUNG IS THAT TRUE?!" Hyunjin looked at Jisung.

Jisung looked down and nodded. "But it was when we were drunk at that party!"

Seungmin looked down.

"Seungmo please it was just once I-"

"No that's fine." Seungmin chuckled sarcastically. "I expected it."

"I am sorry Seungmin."

Hyunjin glared at Jisung, "Just wait till we get home.

"Baby I am so sorry."

"You know it's amazing how when I do something wrong I get beaten up but when you do something wrong you think that you can always get away with it. Love that." Seungmin smiled sarcastically at Minho.

"Okay that's enough!" The counsellor yelled.

Everyone shut up and sat back in their seats.

"You all should learn something from those two." She pointed at Jeongin and Felix sitting together with interlinked arms. "They both have always been loyal to each other. They both love each other unconditionally. Felix stayed by Jeongin's side through it all. Meanwhile Minho and Jisung, where is your loyalty? Especially Minho! I thought that the last time we met you would turn into a better person. But you went back to your old form. And Jisung, you and Seungmin are brothers right? And and now you hooked up with his wife? You both should be ashamed of yourselves!!"

The two looked down.

"I am sorry." They said to their husbands.

"Promise me you will not do that again." Hyunjin said holding his pinky up.

"I promise." Jisung interlinked his pinky with Hyunjin's. "And thank you for giving me another chance. I will learn to be a better husband to you." Jisung smiled and they shared a kiss.

"Now buy me Versace." Hyunjin smiled cheekily.

"Seungmo I am sorry too..." Minho held his hand out to him.

Seungmin stood up and went to his home office. He locked the door.

THE END.