Past

I had to rewrite this because I forgot some things that I mentioned in my earlier chapters and I am SO EMBARASSED.
I AM SO SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT.

----

Hyunjin and Felix were in the same class and they were best friends. One day they were sitting in their class talking to each other.

"Hey do you wanna go shopping after school today?" Felix asked.

"You know I am always down for that!"

"But then we have our exams in two weeks..."

"Come on its fineee I will tutor you I have already studied everything. My whole syllabus is finished."

"How do you do it?" Felix asked leaning against his chair.

"I studied during the summer vacations and made all the notes. Now I just need to revise them everyday and only half is left."

"Wowww will you really tutor me?"

"Yes! You are my best friend! Of course I will!"

"I love you bro."

"I love you too."

Jeongin entered the classroom and went to Hyunjin.

"Hyung. Another one of your admirers sent you this." Jeongin handed him a gift box.

"Thanks."

Felix was staring so much at Jeongin that he wasn't paying attention to anything else and fell down from the chair because of leaning too much.

"Oh Felix hyung are you okay?!" Jeongin quickly kneeled down to help him up.

Their faces were very close.

Felix blushed and lost in Jeongin's eyes.

"I'm better now."

Jeongin helped him up and picked up his chair.

"Hyung you should be careful." Jeongin smiled at Felix and fixed his hair.

"I will be..."

"Okay I gotta go now bye~" Jeongin smiled and left the classroom.

Felix sat back down and looked at Hyunjin who was smiling.

"What?" Felix asked with the blush evident on his face.

"Someone's in love~~"

"No I am not!"

"Yes you are~~~ I give you permission to date him so that he won't be my problem anymore."

"Whatever." Felix rolled his eyes.

The teacher entered the classroom with an unfamiliar boy with him.

"Students! This is Han Jisung,he transferred here and will be joining your class from today so be nice to him."

Jisung sat on an empty chair in front of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin didn't care much about it and went back to talking with Felix.

That day Jisung proved to be very good at studies. He answered every question before Hyunjin could which made him jealous.

And to make it worse the teacher would praise Jisung.

When the class ended Hyunjin approached Jisung. "Hey are you trying to make me look dumb in front of the class?!"

"Look dude. I had no intention of making you look dumb. It is not my fault that you are too slow to answer."

Hyunjin clenched his fist and glared at him.