Canteen and babysitting

"Thank you for babysitting Jihyun and Seongjin. They have been driving me crazy for the past week." Hyunjin said while hugging Seungmin.

"You're welcome. And you can always leave them here. I love my little nephews." Seungmin said ruffling Seongjin's hair.

"Thanks again. I will finally get some peace and quiet with my Jisungie."

"Oh wow so you don't love spending time with me?!" Seongjin fake cried. "Fine! If that's what you mean to say... I will leave you alone forever! Some mother you are!"

"Do you wanna get beaten up?" Hyunjin smiled (calm before the storm) and crossed his arms.

"You cannot beat me. I am too pretty and cute to get hurt."

Hyunjin was genuinely impressed by his reply and chuckled. "Okay fine you win that one. You are my son for real."

"That I am~" Seongjin hugged Hyunjin's long ass legs.

"Haha okay cutie now eomma and appa have to go. Don't annoy your samchun-nim too much and take care of your brother or else samchun Minho will scold you."

"Why am I the bad one?! That's a great way to make your son scared of his uncle."

"We need one strict figure here."

"Hey I can be strict!" Seungmin frowned but everyone just patted his hair and pulled his cheeks.

"Awww you are too cute to be strict!~~"

"Okay fineee."

"Anyways let's go now." Hyunjin said.

The couple said their byes and left.

-❤️-

Changbin, Wooyoung and Yeonjun were having lunch together in the canteen. It was just Yeonjun and Changbin being flirty and Wooyoung awkwardly third wheeling between them.

Until he saw a tall handsome boy enter the cafeteria.

"Ey dude!" Wooyoung aggressively slapped Changbin's arm.

"Ow what is wrong with you?!"

"Who is that?!"

"His name is Choi San I think. He's really popular even though he is just a freshman."

"He's very good looking..."

"Does my friend have a crush?~" Changbin equally aggressively slapped Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Maybe~"

"Yo new kid! This is for insulting me!" The same loser as before approached their table and flipped over Changbin's food.