Hyunjin at school

Hyunjin was in his classroom teaching the students. The students in the front were taking down the notes while the students in the back were taking pictures of Hyunjin's sexy body from behind.

Hyunjin looked back and everyone quickly hid their phones. But Hyunjin saw them hiding their phones. Hyunjin walked over to one of them and leaned on the desk seductively, giving a nice view to the students behind him.

"Tsk tsk tsk you guys are so dumb you cannot even sneak my pictures properly. Hand your phones over to me."

The boys hesitated to give him the phones.

"Give them to me, I am not gonna ask again."

The boys sulkily handed their phones to him.

"Good boys~ Now focus in class."

Hyunjin walked back to his desk and and kept the phones on it.

He resumed his teaching and this time the boys listened to him.

"Hey bitch."

A very ear scratching sound crept up into Hyunjin's ears the minute he heard the voice.

"What are you doing here Wonmi?"

Wonmi smirked and did a trashy ass runway model walk that my old and stupid Fashion teacher can do better than her.

"I am a teacher here."

Hyunjin tried not to laugh. "I am surprised that they let you in with that criminal record."

All the students gasped and looked at each other in amusement.

"I just told them that I am a changed woman now. It worked like a charm."

"Hah I highly doubt that."

"I see you have taken your student's phones and made them hate you."

"I took their phones because they were taking pictures of me, not that you would know anything about that because you are so ugly. Their camera's probably don't focus on trash."

"Ooohhh!!"

"Silence class. Let's stop now because burning plastic is considered pollution.

"OHHHHH!!"

"Ugh fuck you!"

"Your ex boyfriend can help me with that~~~" Hyunjin winked.

Wonmi grunted and stormed out of the room.

"Mr. Han do you know her from before?" A student asked.

"Oh yeah I do she's a bitch!"

"Why what did she do?" The student said in order to waste time till the bell rings.

"Just because her ex boyfriend chose me over her and married me, she hit my brother's car while he and his wife were there."

"Oh my gosh are they okay?"

"Yes yes they are perfectly fine. That was a year ago. What makes me even angrier is that she got my brother involved. And also his wife was pregnant at that time!"

The class gasped.

"Anyways they all are fine now. Let's go back to studying."

AT HOME

Hyunjin slammed open the house door and threw his bag on the sofa.

"ARGHHH!!"

"Do you wanna talk about it baby?" Jisung entered the living room.

"You won't believe who joined the school where I teach!!"

"Who?"

"Your bitchy ass ex!!"

"Yikes."

"I want her out!!"

"But baby you cannot do anything unless she is bad at teaching or something."

"Huh..." Hyunjin thought for a moment.

AT SCHOOL

Hyunjin entered the classroom and kept his bag on the table.

"Okay kids by the way... How is Ms. Wonmi at teaching? Be honest with me."

"She sucks!" A nerdy looking kid said.

"Oh really?" Hyunjin looked at him in excitement.

"Yeah she doesn't teach us anything she is always putting on her makeup and painting or filing her nails. She is like 'you are your own teacher' so she makes me teach the whole class! And once Seokwoo asked her who wrote 'Romeo and Juliet' AND SHE SAID THALES LIKE WHAT THE F-"

"AHA!! That's good enough!!! Listen students. You can take as many pictures as you want of me if you get that bitch out! Okay??"

"Okay!!!"

NEXT DAY

"JISUNGIE GUESS WHAT?!"

"What baby?"

"THAT BITCH GOT FIRED AHAHAHA!!"

Jisung flinched.

Is he possessed

"That's great baby."

"Oh it was so fun watching her get fired."

THE END.