Chapter 70

Seungmin was working late at night. Minho served him his dinner and went to sleep with the kids.

Seungmin was sitting on his home office chair and working on his laptop.

A few hours later he felt hungry again for something sweet. So he got up and went to take a snack from the kitchen.

He took a piece of those small cakes you can get at the store.

(Uk like those little Britannia packet cakes I don't know what they are called.)

(Also why does Seungmin have that kinda cake when he already has Minho-)

He unwrapped the packet and ate the cake.

He couldn't find the dustbin so he turned on the lights. When he turned around he screamed out.

Minho heard his scream and immediately came to the kitchen

"What happened?!"

Seungmin took a deep breathe to calm himself down.

"Okay, hyung, when did you buy this?"

"I bought this when you were locked in your room working all day. Isn't it adorable?~~"

"Adorable?! This is terrifying! My heart stopped for a second when I saw this and now I probably won't be able to sleep tonight!"

"Stop overreacting. How about I help you sleep?~"

"Okay I don't know how you can make everything sound so sexual but sure."

SAME DAY BUT FEW HOURS EARLIER

Jeongin and Felix had gone over to Hyunsung's for dinner. When it was late at night they decided to let JeongLix sleep at their house.

"You and Jisung can sleep in your bed. Me and Innie can take the other room." Felix told Hyunjin.

"Oh no Felix we can sleep together! Jisung will take the couch. Right Jisung?" Hyunjin looked at Jisung with a killer type smile.

"Yes sir."

"Why will he sleep on the couch?" Felix asked innocently.

"He said something to me a few days ago." Hyunjin glared at Jisung.

"What did he say? What did he say??" Jeongin asked.

"Mind your own business." Jisung said.

Seongjin was also with them. "Appa has a wallpaper of a beautiful man. And appa said that when eomma dies he will marry that man."

The couple gasped while looking at Jisung.

THE NEXT DAY

The whole family were on a group call discussing their plans on Christmas.

"So I have booked a winter cabin for us. We will celebrate Christmas there. There will be bedrooms for all separate families and complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Wow that sounds so good!"

"But promise me there will be no chaos there! No one will fight with or cheat on each other!"

"We never fight!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. And Minho, you are more than welcome to bring your eomma with you-"

THE END.