Paris (part 1)

The real idea is smol so I have to add extra nonsense to make the story longer.

Also lemme tell you a fun way to stay hydrated. Take a sip of water everytime I use this sign "~".

~~~

"Jisunggg~~ do you know what is coming up in a few days?~~~"

Jisung put down his tea cup and looked at Hyunjin. "Hmmm I don't know~~ Halloween?"

Jisung imagined Hyunjin in a sexy black cat costume. (Stop your imagination boy.)

"Yes that but something is also coming uppp. Something about you and me~~"

"Hmmm I don't know~~"

"You do~~"

"I don't~"

"You do!" Hyunjin slapped his shoulder and grabbed his collar. "What is it? What is coming up?!"

"O-Our 3rd anniversary..."

"Damn right." Hyunjin smiled in satisfaction. "And what is my husband planning?~~"

"D-Do you wanna go somewhere?"

"Like where?~"

"Where do you wanna go?~"

"Paris."

"O-oh hehe... Would it be better if we go somewhere cheaper my beautiful Jinnie?~"

"Look at this Jisung. You and I both get our salary this week. So we have enough money. And don't you wanna celebrate our love by going to the city of love? Don't you wanna have the experience of the beautiful city?~"

(Hyunjin you gaslighter)

"Yeah... Now that I think about it, it seems like a great idea. Let's book a trip!"

"Yayyy!!" Hyunjin smiled and cheered happily.

"What?? We also wanna gooo to Paris!" Jeongin said.

They were on a video call.

"Felix hyung has been learning French and he knows a lot!" Jeongin said with a smile. "He sounds so sexy~~ Felix hyung Felix hyung say something in French!"

Jeongin turned his laptop to Felix who was busy killing mosquitoes with the mosquito racket. (Night routine guys.)

"What? No not right now."

(I don't know if Felix actually spoke French some time but if he did, it would sure be sexy-)

"Come onnnn hyung please~~~"

"What do I say?"

"Say I love you."

"Je te déteste."

"No that is not what you said last time."

"Je t'aime."

"So hot!!!~~ Hyungs I'll talk to you guys later I need to take care of some work~~" Jeongin forgot to end the call.

Hyunjin and Jisung could hear kissing and moaning sounds-

"Oh my god ewwww Jeongin end the call!"

Jeongin quickly came, "So sorry guys, and we will pay for our own tickets!" Jeongin quickly said before ending the call.

"Soo... Should we ask Seungmin and Minho hyung too?" Jisung asked. "Hey what's wrong?"

"I just wanted it to be the three of us..."

"It's fine baby they all will be busy in their own world. And we can have our own time~"

"Yeah you are right! I dunno why I was so sad about it. Let's call them now!"