Jeongin

This gonna be short.

----

It had been a month since the accident. Jeongin still didn't wake up from his coma. Everyone visited him in the hospital and talked to him.

The doctor advised them to act happy and motivate Jeongin to wake up. And he also told Jisung to not bring Hyunjin since he had a tendency to get emotional quickly.

But Hyunjin insisted on coming because he wanted to meet his brother.

Felix had temporarily closed his truck because he couldn't even think of working while Jeongin was in the hospital.

JISUNG AND HYUNJIN

Hyunjin was holding Jeongin's hand. "You are such a bitch for leaving me like this. I know when we were kids I threatened to kill you and wished that you would disappear... But now that might really h-happen..."

Hyunjin teared up again. Jisung took him outside the room.

"Calm baby calm~ he is listening to us. He will not like hearing you crying."

"Oh trust me he is there right now, snickering at me. He enjoys making me angry and sad."

MINHO AND SEUNGMIN

Minho was holding his two babies in his arms beside the bed.

"Look babies~ it's Innie~~ say hi to Innie~~"

"Innie! Innie!" The babies got excited to see their favourite uncle. They didn't know what was going on.

Seungmin pulled out a small box from his pocket.

(No he ain't gonna propose to Jeongin)

"Look Jeongin I bought you this new pack of Pokémon cards! Do you like them??"

No response.

"Yeonjun asked me to be his boyfriend!"

FELIX

"The baby is fine, I have been eating healthy and taking good care of myself." Felix was holding Jeongin's one large hand with his tiny miny one.

"Do you wanna say hi to the baby?~"

Felix put Jeongin's hand on his baby bump.

The baby kicked.

"Oh my god did you feel that?? The baby kicked!! Innie didn you feel that?!! Please say something...."

Felix tried hard not to cry.

"You know... At least give me a sign. To let me know that you are excited to be fine again. That you are excited to meet the baby. I don't wanna give birth  to the baby and then realise that you missed the whole thing. Please wake up."

Felix's vision was blurred with tears. He couldn't see...

That Jeongin was moving.

"H-Hyung?" He called out in a light whisper.

Felix gasped and called out for the doctor. The doctor arrived and checked on Jeongin.

"Wow... He woke up.. He will be fine..."

THE END