Your suggestions

Sooo some of you all (2 ppl) sent me suggestions for the book and I am gonna try my best to write them perfectly.

So this is gonna be a bit long.

----

The family came back from Rome.

Hyunjin and Jisung went a bit drunk and crazy in Rome if you know what I mean. And a few weeks later, Hyunjin found out that he was gonna have a baby.

Seongjin was very excited to have a little bro or sis. He was already making a welcome card for the baby.

"Appa look I made a card for the baby!"

"Aww so cute! But babies cannot read."

"I will read it to him!"

"Aigoo you are such a cute hyung, or oppa."

(JISUNG IS SO CUTE WHAT THE FAHSNJSSK HIS CHEEKS I AM GONNA EAT HIM

Anyways)

Seungmin, Minho and their kids planned to do monthly shopping in a mall.

"Seungmo go to the alcohol section and buy something for me. I am gonna buy the groceries."

(Why does he sound like my mom)

"Eomma can I go to the arcade centre?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah. Take your brothers with you. And do you have your phone and everything?

"Yes eomma."

"Here take some money."

"Thanks eomma!" Changbin put the money in his pocket.

"Be careful and don't talk to any strangers. And look after your brothers very well okay?"

"Yes!"

"Okay go now."

"Come on my little brothersss let's go play!~" Changbin kissed their heads and took the stroller to the arcade.

Minho was looking at all the sesame oil bottles trying to find the best one.

"Hey sexy~ are you alone here?~" a creepy man approached him.

"No my husband and kids are here too." Minho wasn't even looking at him.

"Your husband huh? I don't see him anywhere."

"That's because he is not here you dumbass."

"Well... Since he is away let's have some fun together~~"

"No thanks I am good."

"Come on princess it will be fun~"

The creepy man held Minho's arm and Minho twisted that guy's arm and broke his eggs.