Jisung's eomma

"I can't believe you called your eomma over! You know what she is gonna say!" Hyunjin said while folding clothes.

"Come on baby she should at least get to see her grandson." Han was working in his laptop.

"She didn't come when Seungmin and Minho had Changbin! But now her favourite son has a kid so how can she miss it?! Right?! It is so unfair to Seungmin! And him, Minho and Changbin are gonna be there as well. Imagine how they will feel."

"Yeah I know but what can we do about it?"

"If she says something to me I will kill you!"

"Why me?!"

"Because you called her over!"

"Okay fine."

The whole family was sitting on the couch waiting for Jisung and Seungmin's eomma.

The bell rang. Jisung went to open the door.

"Hiiii my baby Jisungieee!" She squealed the moment she saw him.

"Hi eomma." He looked behind his mom and saw a woman and a man. He recognised the woman. "Eomma, what is she doing here?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"You and Wonmi loved each other so much in high school. She should get to see her future husband and son."

Wonmi smirked at Jisung which disgusted him.

"What do you mean eomma?!"

"I am setting you up with a wife better than... That."

"First of all eomma he has a name, Hyunjin. And second, why?! We broke up long ago and I am married!"

"But I love you so much Jisung~ I want to live the rest of my life with you and our son baby~" Wonmi said in an annoying voice and tried to cling on to him.

"Get away from me you biatch. He is not your son. You and I, will never ha-"

Wonmi forcefully kissed him. Unfortunately, Hyunjin arrived at the scene at the same time and saw him kissing.

"Jisung what are you doing?!"

Jisung pushed the girl away. "Baby I can explain! She kissed-"

"Jisung is going to divorce you and marry me and we are gonna live together with you out of the way."

Hyunjin's eyes became teary.

"Come on baby you know that is not true!"

Hyunjin ran away to his bedroom.

"Are you happy eomma?" Jisung obviously looked angry.

Seungmin arrived at the scene with Minho. "What's going on why did Hyunjin run away?"

"Oh perfect Minho is here as well!" Eomma said. "Meet Seokwon."

"Hi...?" Minho awkwardly waved at him. "Who are you?"

"He is a young guy from my workplace and he is single and rich. He is looking for a wife and I think you will be perfect! You are so pretty and adorable."

"But eomma I am married to Seungmin already."

"Yes I know but he is much richer than Seungmin and more handsome. You will like living with him more I promise." She had an evil smile on her face.

Seungmin's eyes also welled up. He ran away to the same bedroom where Hyunjin was.

"Seungmo!" Minho called out but he already went in.

"Hey..." He called out to Hyunjin who was crying his eyes out on the bed.

"Why can't I ever be good enough for her?" He spoke through his sobs.