Changbin takes care of the babies

Jeongin was finally able to move like he used to before the accident. So to celebrate they decided to go to a club.

Changbin decided to stay home to do his homework and he offered to take care of all the babies.

"Make sure to take good care of my pure innocent flower like baby boy okay???" Jeongin threatened Changbin.

"Okay I will."

Felix smiled at Jeongin, finding his protective father side cute. "Let's go Innie."

"Yes let's go."

Everyone said bye to their babies and left.

Changbin brought his books to the living to be able to do his homework and keep an eye on them at the same time.

Seongjin was busy playing with his toys.

Minyoon and Seungyoon were looking at baby Yujeong (yep that is Jeonglix's baby's name).

Seungyoon poke poked the smol baby's freckled cheek. Minyoon pulled his hand back to prevent Yujeong from getting hurt in anyway.

Seungyoon pouted and was about to cry but Minyoon hugged him and pat pat his head.

Changbin was watching them and took a picture of that. He smiled at their cuteness.

Seongjin got down from the couch and walked to Changbin.

"Hyung, I'm hungry."

"Oh you are hungry? What do you wanna have??"

"Eomma makes ramyeon!"

"Ramyeon? How old are you now?"

"I turned 2 in October!"

"Ohh I see. Come on let's see if there is any ramyeon in there. You wait here and look after your cousins."

Changbin went to check the drawers and found a packet of Shin ramyeon. He took it out and made it.

Suddenly the babies started crying. Changbin ran to the living room and saw Minyoon and Yujeong crying.

"What happened babies??~~" Changbin picked up Yujeong and Minyoon in his arms and rocked them.

"Yudeong hit Minyoon so Seungyoon got angwy and hit Yudeong." Seongjin explain.

"Ohhh Yujeong that's bad. You shouldn't hit anyone. And Seungyoon you too."

Seungyoon rolled his eyes and glared at Yujeong who stopped crying and glared back.

(Cousin rivalry starts now)

A few minutes later Minyoon stopped crying as well so Changbin placed them back on the couch. He placed a kiss on all their foreheads and went back to get the ramyeon and also heat up milk for them.

Seongjin followed him.

"Do you need help hyung?"

Changbin smiled. "No sweetie. You go take care of your cousins."

Seongjin pouted and went back to the living room.

Changbin came back with the milk and ramyeon.

He gave the milk bottles to the babies and ramyeon to Seongjin. He had made a bit for himself too.

"Thank you hyung!"

Everyone ate their food. The babies started getting sleepy. Changbin cleaned up and took them to the bedroom. He put everyone down on the bed and lied down with them. He hugged everyone close and covered himself and then with a blanket.

"Good night sweeties."

THE END.