2min past

This is how Minho and Seungmin met.

Just a reminder. In chapter:- Cats I said that Minho had brought his cats home just when they got married. So here Minho doesn't have the cats as it is before they got married.

----

Seungmin and Jeongin got into the same college as Hyunjin, Felix and Jisung. Seungmin had gotten over Hyunjin. It still hurt but he loves his brother and wants him to be happy.

They entered the college campus for the first time and went to their lockers. Jisung and Hyunjin asked the principal to get them lockers next to each other and same time table.

"I cannot wait to meet all our new teachers and classmates! We will be going to class together!!"

"Hm... I just want to get over with everything fast."

Suddenly everyone in the hallway started screaming making them flinch.

"What happened?!" Jeongin asked.

A fellow student answered, "Lee Minho just entered."

"Who is that?" Seungmin asked him.

(Um your future wife)

"The most popular senior in the school. But in my opinion I don't think he is a good person. Because he hits everyone. The teachers can't say anything to him because he gets good grades and his parents are rich." The student said.

(I don't think I have ever mentioned Minho's parents before right?)

"Oh I see.."

Seungmin looked at Minho. He kinda hot tho- I mean look at those thighs-

"He is straight."

FEW MONTHS LATER

Seungmin was not good at studies. He failed in almost every test that he gave even though he tried his best.

His teacher finished distributing all the marked answer papers.

"Seungmin can I talk to you in private?" The teacher called him. Seungmin went to him.

"Yes sir?"

"I am very concerned about your grades. If you don't pass then you won't graduate. I will ask a senior to tutor you."

"Okay sir."

AT HOME

Jisung and Seungmin entered their house. They mother excitedly went to them and hugged Jisung.

"Jisungiee you are home~~ did you get your test results back?"

"Yes eomma, I got an A plus!"

"Woah you are such a good son like always! I love you so much!"

Seungmin rolled his eyes and tried to sneak into his room. But his eomma saw him.

"Wait! Where are you going? What did you get on your test?!"

"You know my grades mom."

"What?! You're not getting any dinner tonight!"

Seungmin rolled his eyes and went to him room.

It's not like you make nectar anyways.

FEW HOURS LATER

Seungmin was busy studying in his room. His stomach was paining because of hunger and his head was aching.

Jisung opened his room's door holding a plate with some food inside.

"Hey, Seungmin, I saved some dinner for you. Don't tell eomma about this. She is sleeping right now."