Minho's dad

I again took a huge gap. I'm sorry for not being active. I don't know why it's happening.

This gonna be short.

----

Minho was in the dance room. He was observing the students through the mirror.

After the dance finished he got up. "Hm" He just nodded.

The students were a bit disappointed from him reaction.

We practiced for 7 hours A DAY and all we get is a HM?! That's so unfair!

"Y'all can go home. And practice."

The students got up with their bag and left the dance room one by one.

Minho got out as well and saw his mom and dad outside the campus.

"What are YOU doing here?! You should be in jail!"

Minho's eomma calmed him down. "I bailed him out."

(I don't know if that's possible, I'm not a Legal studies student. I took Fashion instead 💅)

"Now eomma why would you do that?! You know what he has do-"

"I know," His dad interrupted him. "I know what I have done. And I deeply apologize for it."

Minho looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't a great father, and husband. And I know I have no excuse for being that way. But when I was in jail, away from your mother, I was missing her (awh) and I was regretting all the things I did to her. I lost hope that she would come back to me. But she came back and bailed me out. And I felt such love towards her, like I've never felt before. And I promised myself I would treat her like the queen she is."

Minho softened at those words.

"And as for you, I'm sorry that I wasn't affectionate towards you, and that you had to see me abusing your mother. I know how hard it was for you to witness that. I am sorry for being a bad father. And I am sorry for giving your husband a hard time as well. He's a nice guy, and perfect for you. Minho, I'm really happy for you, you have a nice husband, great kids, a good house, and a great job. I'm so proud of you, Minho."

The last sentence made Minho tear up.

The students saw him crying and pointed at him. "Mr. Minho cries! That happens?!"

"Hey leave my son alone!"

The students flinched and muttered amongst themselves while walking away, "Now we know why Mr. Minho is so cold."

Minho hugged his father and he hugged him back. His mother patted their backs.

Soon they pulled away. Minho's father looked at him, "Do you wanna go out to a restaurant for dinner?"

Minho widened his eyes and nodded.

His mother held his father's arm and looked at him, "hey I thought we were gonna spend the night together."

THE END.