College and Work

Changbin was on his laptop applying to colleges.

Minho was still not ready to accept that Changbin was about to go to college. Neither was Seungmin but he didn't show his sadness to Changbin.

He never wanted to be the reason Changbin would turn down such good opportunities.

"Eomma I wanna apply to this college. This is my first option and I really wanna go there."

"But it is so far away from home."

"So? It is a really good college and I will be fine there."

-❤️-

Jeongin had been spending too much time working. So busy that he would not even call Felix at home.

And these days he started working overtime at nights too. Hence he would come home late.

Felix never complained about anything and tried his best to manage everything alone at taking care of Yujeong and the house. Chan would also help but Felix insisted him to rest.

But slowly it started getting ridiculous. Jeongin was barely at home. And when he was, he was always on his laptop working.

Felix was getting upset about the situation.

They have always been known as the "perfect couple", the couple which has no problems, the couple which never fights.

Is this where everything changes?

But Felix had to talk to Jeongin about this.

"Jeongin stop working so much."

"Okay hyung I will try to come home early next time."

"I am so sorry baby for scolding you like that." Felix hugged Jeongin tightly.

"It is okay hyungie. And I am sorry too." Jeongin hugged him back. They were cuddling while Chan was also on the couch looking at them with a weird look.

"Okay seriously guys that is how you fight???!"

"Oh my god appa I am so sorry you had to see me scolding Jeongin."

"What the fu-"

-❤️-

"This one is close to home! You can go here. I will drop you."

"But don't you have your own school?"

"Yes. But I wanna spend more time with you."

"Aigoo eomma I will be back for summer holidays."

"But still you will be so far away from me."

"Aigoo look. Yes it will be far away from home. But it is the perfect college for me. I will learn many new things. And I will be back for special occasions too."

"Yes but still....,"

"I will be fine eomma."

"Are you sure?

"Yes eomma."

"Okay then apply to this college."

"Okay eomma. I promise to call you every day."

THE END.