Chapter 73

This is just a short story I wrote because I am bored rn.

I really have no idea what I am gonna write for Christmas chapter I am so sorry you guys must be bored of me always coming here and begging for ideas.

-----

Felix was up early in the cabin's hall. He was woken up by Yujeong's crying early in the morning. Jeongin was sound asleep and so was everyone else in the house.

Felix picked him up and took him to the cabin's hall to stay away from everyone else.

"Come on baby~ sleep~~" He kept rocking the baby in his arms. "Come on please sleep in peace."

The baby was still crying.

Felix started tearing up. "Please... Baby stop crying..."

After a few hours of crying and screaming, Hyunjin entered the hall rubbing his eyes. "Hey..."

"Oh I am so sorry if Yujeong woke up up!" Felix said wiping his tears with one hand.

"No no it's fine. Do you need help?"

"Oh I couldn't ask for help after waking you up so early."

"Come on Felix you are my best friend I am always there to help you."

"Okay then..."

Hyunjin gently took Yujeong in his arms. "Hey baby~ look~~" Hyunjin wiggled his Versace pendant in front of Yujeong's face.

Yujeong looked at it and stopped crying after a while. He reached out for it and Hyunjin gave it to him.

"Oh my gosh... Thank you! Thank you so much I love you Hyunjin!" Felix cried again and hugged Hyunjin tightly.

"You're welcome Lixie~" Hyunjin hugged him back with one hand and holding the baby in other.

"Finally some peace and quiet."

"LIXY HYUNG HYUNJIN HYUNG MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!"

THE END. (Literally, for Innie)