Dive

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"I should have been more romantic about our engagement, I'm sorry about that." He muttered; I looked up at him more than a little bit shocked at that.

"What do you mean more romantic?"

He was driving the boat around the island; we were far out – but close enough to just barely see the lights of the shore.

With a happy sigh he pulled me into his lap as he drove the vessel slowly.

"I mean I should have had roses all around and proposed as like the base of a volcano or something."

I giggled at his silliness. "I'm not big on things like that – I can be romantic but what you did was perfect and I'm happy to get to pick out my ring."

I looked around the area, realizing just how dark it was. I had no idea that I had started shivering, I tired to stop it but it wouldn't stop.

"You okay?"

"Uh, yeah, this darkness is just freaking me out." He looked around the area, seemingly thinking.

"This is a good spot." He shut off the engine. I turned and looked at him shocked.

"We are not going to dock?"

He smiled at me, gently moving me off of his lap, looking down I saw that he was hard.

"The noises that you are going to be making would be better suited to being out in the open."

I walked back and to the to starboard side of the boat, looking out into the water.

"This is so scary...." I looked out over the water, there were lights under the boat, and it illuminated in the water a little but the rest was just, dark.

I was so focused on the water that I didn't even hear him move about and take off his shirt and before I knew it he jumped right past me diving into the water.

"JAKE!" I yelled, he popped up and smiled, moving his hair away from his face.

"There is nothing to be scared of – come on in for a swim." He purred.

"There could be sharks."

"Sharks normally hunt and dusk and dawn, this is the middle of the night my love." He held out his hand, reaching out for me. "Come on Amethyst."

He was treading water, giving me a wide smile.

"Please get back on the boat, I'm want to get to bed." I purred, crossing my arms - knowing my expression betrayed the seriousness of the stance I was holding.

"No chance of me convincing you to take a night swim." He cocked an eyebrow at me, still smirking then switching his expression to a frown.

I shook my head, with a sigh he swam to the back of the boat, I watched him move, doing my best not to drool at this sight, his muscles moving and flexing as he swam – making you more aware of how sexual he was.

He pulled himself up on the back of the boat, and stood before me, wet.

"Let's take a shower and then get to bed, tonight I just want to cuddle you."

I yawned and stretched, so much as happened you realized you just needed to get some sleep – some deep sleep. As you followed behind Hangman – you suddenly missed your daughter, and in turn – Rooster – so much so it hurt your heart.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I got my hands on a small mini yacht – it had a small bed and that's all, I set off to find their boat, I got the name and number on the back, as well as a picture and a model.

I was in dock and would go out in the morning, I didn't like driving at night, she hadn't posted anything more on her social media page.

I missed her, and I missed my daughter – I wondered if this was a good idea or not, but I felt like I was too far gone to stop, I had to see this through, knowing that Hangman wouldn't give her up, at least not easily.